What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
When big merkinry and dunnies man post in here they're taken the piss out of their fellow 50uff$ fans be it intentionally or unintentionally. All they do is perpetuate stereotypes, while we start paying off the mortgage for a special place in hell reserved for people who those laugh at the mentally handicapped.

I'd suggest that only the mentally handicapped would find it particularly clever or amusing to supersede 'big merkinry and dunnies man' for Big Country and Bunnies Man. And I've laughed at you quite a few times today, so does that mean that I also need to start saving for my seat in hell?

And no, I'm not taking (is taken the colloquialistic term?) the piss.

Cliffhanger

Coach
At first I thought big merkinry wasn't clever, but you have to remember that merkin comes up whenever you type the c-word, which is very close to the word country, that's why it's funny.

dunnies man isn't as creative but is still funny because Redfern is a shithole.

It's okay to laugh at me, my brain is fully functional, I have a full set of teeth, and I'm a uni student who isn't on centrelink (see I saved money while working full-time for 3 years in respectable professions.)

God won't punish you for laughing at me.

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Middle%20Finger.gif

big country

Juniors
Dam!! I was wondering why my ears were burning and it wasn't because I'm the hottest man on the planet. Don't get worked up people its chill time - the BIG20's back in town - bring out the hot babes (aargh maybe with the exception of Cliffy)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Mate, I'll give you one thing: the fact those babes you keep mentioning have any idea at all what the BIG20 refers to indicates they're keen students of history. You've done well to find a bunch of babes who aren't also airheads.

What did you make of Mondya night's performance, by the by?

At first I thought big merkinry wasn't clever, but you have to remember that merkin comes up whenever you type the c-word, which is very close to the word country, that's why it's funny.

It's okay to laugh at me, my brain is fully functional, I have a full set of teeth, and I'm a uni student who isn't on centrelink (see I saved money while working full-time for 3 years in respectable professions.)

What's a respectable profession under your definition.

lol@50uffs

big country

Juniors
Mate, I'll give you one thing: the fact those babes you keep mentioning have any idea at all what the BIG20 refers to indicates they're keen students of history. You've done well to find a bunch of babes who aren't also airheads.

What did you make of Mondya night's performance, by the by?

Man it's all good I've chilled over Monday night you cant win em all eh? The babes were there to comfort me and after an 8 hour session of tantric sex we had a good ole lol@lol@southsposters

RHCP

Bench
Man it's all good I've chilled over Monday night you cant win em all eh? The babes were there to comfort me and after an 8 hour session of tantric sex we had a good ole lol@lol@southsposters
Or in the Rabbitohs case, you can't win anything.

Except for the Charity Shield.

LOL@50uff$

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lol it's funny how that happens, anytime I see anyone in 50uff$ it's the first thing that pops into my head.

Takes a lot of effort not to say it out loud.

HowHigh

Coach

Obviously not a 50uff$ fan, uni AND not on centrelink

lol@50uff$

Apey

Staff member
Mate, I'll give you one thing: the fact those babes you keep mentioning have any idea at all what the BIG20 refers to indicates they're keen students of history.

or the more likely situation of them having been around to experience some of it..

rye_old_ladies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.