What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Yeah, the joke is on me if that is the case. Sarcasm and facetiousness can be a little hard to pick up on a forum. And it's blasphemy, unless we're talking about something else.

juanfarkall

Coach
Somehow L0L@Homebush Phonies and L0L@Blackcourt League Investments just don't sound right.

Ordinary people all around the world have enjoyed a good L0L@50uff$ for many years and are likely to continue to do so well into the future or at least until Rusty sells them, moves them or scraps them.

Last edited:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
If Rusty sells out, we'll all LOL
If he sticks with them, then undoubtedly the LOLs will also keep rolling

50uff Sydney - The LOL of the League

KiamaSaint

Coach
Dam!! I was wondering why my ears were burning and it wasn't because I'm the hottest man on the planet. Don't get worked up people its chill time - the BIG20's back in town - bring out the hot babes (aargh maybe with the exception of Cliffy)

This comment must be very perplexing for you Cliffhanger. On the one hand Bigot Country is acknowledging you are a "hot babe" on the other hand everyone who has read this thread has long realised that he/she/it is completely delusional. So my question to you is, "Does it make you feel good or repulsed by the fact that Bigot Country called you a hot babe?" I guessing repulsed.

Having felt repulsed by the fact that Bigot Country thinks you're a babe, just keep in mind just because a toothless, useless, delusional, lowlife 50uff$ fan* thinks you're a babe doesn't make you any less beautiful. I am sure he finds other beautiful, unattainable woman attractive.

And it could have been a lot worse for you Cliffhanger. I mean it was pretty repulsive to have to think about what Bigot Country was doing with that Jamie Soward picture but imagine for one moment learning that you are a part of his fantasy world. I don't know for sure but I am guessing that would be the equivalent of a one way ticket to the loony farm.

And yeah, lol@50uff$

* No offense intended to fans such as Ziggy the god who regularly proves he is the very rare exception to this rule.

Cliffhanger

Coach
It doesn't matter, I don't need to be hot anymore my vagina committed suicide the moment I read his first make believe story.

KiamaSaint

Coach
It doesn't matter, I don't need to be hot anymore my vagina committed suicide the moment I read his first make believe story.

True, I can see how that could happen.

That must be so terrible for you. Not so much the fact Bigot Country has ensured that you will never enjoy sex again but because having killed itself your vagina will never have the pleasure of having a good old lol@50uffs again. Terrible indeed.

lol@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
terrible start to the morning :(

got pulled over for speeding on my way to work..

the cop came over and was quite rude to me, yelling at me about being stupid & endangering lives..

he asked for my licence, so i reached into my pocket and instead of passing him my licence, passed him a south sydney rabbitohs membership card...

he took one look at it, and then just burst out laughing...

he then said "on ya go mate, just make sure you back off the fast pedal a little bit and have a great day!"

thanks souffs :)

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
he asked for my licence, so i reached into my pocket and instead of passing him my licence, passed him a south sydney rabbitohs membership card...
:)

I'm really, really hoping you were carrying a souths membership card as part of your extensive research on failed football clubs and not because you are a closet member.

I reckon the police officer might have let you go because he was in a state of shock - he'd probably never seen a souths fan who owned their own car before.

lol@50uff$TID

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm really, really hoping you were carrying a souths membership card as part of your extensive research on failed football clubs and not because you are a closet member.

I reckon the police officer might have let you go because he was in a state of shock - he'd probably never seen a souths fan who owned their own car before.

lol@50uff$TID

actually good point... was bloody lucky not to be dragged out of the car, handcuffed and taken away as a potential car thief...

Stagger Lee

Bench
Btw do you know what page 62 reminds me of?

620ul.jpg

LOL@62uff$

To think that this was only 100 pages ago

LOL@162uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts