What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
So when the Cat is away, the Mice will play hey? It's amazing what happens when I'm not here for a while.

This thread is a joke, Everyone in it is a joke. Stop picking on our great club, you'll see that we will once again take our rightful place as the top of the league.

20 Premierships
Highest Memberships
Loyal Supporters
Best Owner in the Competition.

We are South Sydney. Stand Tall.
I'm confused.
Whats with
image.php
if you're a 50uff$ fan?

M2D2

Bench
Maybe 3 years ago. Being sent the book of foods before he even signed didnt help him. Hes a centre.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Can someone help me? I'm on my iPhone and can't tell if it's fein or fien because I can't see the post count. Oh well, it doesn't matter - it's still lol@50uff$TID.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Can someone help me? I'm on my iPhone and can't tell if it's fein or fien because I can't see the post count. Oh well, it doesn't matter - it's still lol@50uff$TID.

on your i-phone hey?

soifiwastowriteamassivewalloftextandnotputanyspacesinitwhatsoeverwouldthatstuffwiththescreenresolutionandmakeitreallyhardforyoutoreadwhatitisiwroteeventhoughitwouldmostlikelybesomethingalongthelinesoflaughingatastupidsouthernsydneyverminclubliketherabbitohswhoareotherwiseknownassouffsandweallliketohavealolatthemasitisagreatwaytospendthetime.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
on your i-phone hey?

soifiwastowriteamassivewalloftextandnotputanyspacesinitwhatsoeverwouldthatstuffwiththescreenresolutionandmakeitreallyhardforyoutoreadwhatitisiwroteeventhoughitwouldmostlikelybesomethingalongthelinesoflaughingatastupidsouthernsydneyverminclubliketherabbitohswhoareotherwiseknownassouffsandweallliketohavealolatthemasitisagreatwaytospendthetime.
What? You're screwing with my resolution. Did you ask me to explain to souths supporters what an iPhone was as most souths fans idea of a mobile phone is either a couple of cans joined by string or a weapon used by rich new zealanders to maim poor hotel staff?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
when i was a kid, if you misbehaved, santa put a lump of coal in your stocking...

now look what they do:

162894_293481394969_7290864969_1122550_1704434_n.jpg

juanfarkall

Coach
So when the Cat is away, the Mice will play hey? It's amazing what happens when I'm not here for a while.

This thread is a joke, Everyone in it is a joke. Stop picking on our great club, you'll see that we will once again take our rightful place as the top of the league.

20 Premierships
Highest Memberships
Loyal Supporters
Best Owner in the Competition.

We are South Sydney. Stand Tall.

Pretty sure every club in the competition has owned 50uff$ a few times in the past year or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts