What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDalek079

Bench
wikipedia knows

Untitled-6.png

Untitled2.png

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have been out of work for just over a month. I have no regrets about leaving my past job, but still, there are days when I get down about being so bored during weekdays in between staring at this monitor looking for more job postings. But then I remember to Lol@50uff$ and I feel better straight away!

wear this whilst you look for work..

Souths_Jersey_Heritage_Adults_-1__18621_thumb.jpg

it may not help your job prospects, but at least you know you won't be alone out there, and you may even get a friendly toothless smile at the local centrelink..

taxidriver

Coach
also in the comments section, posted by

LOL@Souffs of NSW Posted at 5:39 AM Today

the movement is growing!

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I'm still incredulated that someone edited the SOuths Wiki page and used this thread as proof.

Stagger Lee

Bench
wikipedia knows

Untitled2.png

For those that cant zoom in on the above wiki page :cool:

lol@50uffs

In recent years, a new trend among rugby league followers on the internet is lolling@50uffs. This can be as simple as typing lol@50uffs (variations include lol@souffs and lol@50uff$), or it can take advanced forms such as posting pictures, jokes and general insults to the South Sydney club. Although the origins of the term aren't 100% clear, it is theorised that it began as lol@souffs to indicate laughter and the lack of teeth in the South Sydney region, before evolving into lol@50uffs due to the many 50 point margins that Souths would conceed. In the Russell Ira Crowe era of the club, some fans have added the dollar sign into the phrase to reflect Crowe's big spending ways.[61].
Popular lol@50uffs topics include the lack of teeth of Souths fans, their lack of premierships since 1971 and their failure to record a winning season since 1989 (although they reached the finals in 2007 they still lost more games than they won).[62]

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
In recent years, a new trend among rugby league followers on the internet is lolling@50uffs. This can be as simple as typing lol@50uffs (variations include lol@souffs and lol@50uff$), or it can take advanced forms such as posting pictures, jokes and general insults to the South Sydney club. Although the origins of the term aren't 100% clear, it is theorised that it began as lol@souffs to indicate laughter and the lack of teeth in the South Sydney region, before evolving into lol@50uffs due to the many 50 point margins that Souths would conceed. In the Russell Ira Crowe era of the club, some fans have added the dollar sign into the phrase to reflect Crowe's big spending ways.[61].
Popular lol@50uffs topics include the lack of teeth of Souths fans, their lack of premierships since 1971 and their failure to record a winning season since 1989 (although they reached the finals in 2007 they still lost more games than they won).
Bwwwahahahahahaahahaha

lol@50uff$

ceagle

Bench
All good, I googled it.

1. Sit, lie, or stand in a lazy, relaxed way: "the two girls lolled in their chairs".
2. Hang loosely; droop: "he slumped against a tree trunk, his head lolling back".
Oh, your talking about lolling, It though you meant loling

Status
Not open for further replies.