What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I'm not sure if any of you guys pick up the free MX newspaper they hand out at train and bus stations in the major capital cities. But I skimmed past the MX Talk section on the bus heading home tonight and there was a picture of two toothless blokes grinning back at me.

The first thing that crossed my mind was LOL@50uff$. Intrigued I searched through the comments and dug up this:

Grin Tidings: Had my front tooth knocked out while out running. Who is ever gonna love me now? - Toofless bloke

I couldn't help myself. I just had to reply to this poor more toothless fellow and sent an sms reply to the newspaper. So hopefully my comment appears as such in tomorrow's paper:

Toofless bloke (mX, Mon): I reckon a South Sydney Rabbitohs fan would still love you, most of them are missing teeth - LOL@50uff$

I'm not sure if Sydney and Melbourne folks see the same comments as Brisbane though or if you have different pages. Nonetheless I do what I can to spread the word. And the word is:

LOL@50uff$

Last edited:

beave

Coach
someone needs to do it........................

only 287 posts to go boys, I think we should sit back and reflect all those moments in this thread that have made us laugh and made us cry, and most importantly those moments that have made us lol@50uff$!!!

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I don't know - the Clint Dogg thread had me loling harder. Though I did love the Souths Alarm clock...

beave

Coach
Clint Dogg thread......... yeah who am I kidding, that one is still the best one on here without a doubt

lol@CLINTdogg and lol@50uff$

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Clint Dogg thread......... yeah who am I kidding, that one is still the best one on here without a doubt

lol@CLINTdogg and lol@50uff$

Its a shame he does not support Souths. He could be C-Rabbit. Yeah I went there.

Cliffhanger

Coach
True, Always_Green has made some of the greatest contributions to this thread and SK and The Joey Show.

Whoever began the lol@50uff$ community deserves a Noble Peace prize. Amazing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.