What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You people are killing me. Truly hilarious.

you should have watched sandow's attempt at milking a penalty yesterday.. you would have wet yourself!

All good, I googled it.

1. Sit, lie, or stand in a lazy, relaxed way: "the two girls lolled in their chairs".
2. Hang loosely; droop: "he slumped against a tree trunk, his head lolling back".

the three people in examples 1 & 2 collectively must have been watching souffs at the time i guess...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: (just so you don't have to..)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hey chris, who's laughing now?

r269183_1129282.jpg

Iafeta

Referee
you should have watched sandow's attempt at milking a penalty yesterday.. you would have wet yourself!

the three people in examples 1 & 2 collectively must have been watching souffs at the time i guess...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: (just so you don't have to..)

Not fair. You know all the true Souffs fans are still doing the march...

Jason Maher

Immortal
That's incorrect, unfortunately I think the expression is overused and not as humorous as it's made out to be.

You're quite possibly correct. In which case, the expression is funnier and contains more useful information than anything you've uttered in your pathetic excuse of a life.

LOL@50uff$

_Johnsy

Referee
If there is any justice in this world Bunniesman will have the final post on this thread.

Rusty's reaction to the realisation he's wasted a bucketload of cash on these useless merkins.

r184494_685201.jpg

& LOL@50uff$

Jason Maher

Immortal
I think we should leave the last handful of posts for nemesis, big country, bunniesman, hattrickrabbit, am I missing any?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
As long as it get to two hundred pages.

Cannot mods overrule the setting? Or shall we just have a lol@souths sequel thread?

Some of muzby's finest ever posts are on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.