What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
How come you didn't contribute more to this thread earlier? Could you not bare the thought of bearing arms with Roosters' and Dragons' fans?
Because I do not like bullying and I generally wish underdogs well. But BunniesMan tipped me over the edge at about page 60 or something with his superior genetics spiel. Then I joined the lol@souffs brigade.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Because I do not like bullying and I generally wish underdogs well. But BunniesMan tipped me over the edge at about page 60 or something with his superior genetics spiel. Then I joined the lol@souffs brigade.

see i view this thread as not bullying but more a case of tall poppy syndrome..

the reason i can't stand souths is because of the sense of entitlement their fans exude, along with the same 'this year is our year' story they trumpet every year..

Bullying is picking on a weaker club who doesn't fight back.. Lije cronulla.. (who i actually don't mind)

aqua_duck

Coach
Man this thread needs another story from big merkin about his orgasm with Faiders_premiers on the weekend

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Only if you're over 50 and attended one of their 20 grand final wins.

Old man Galeforce has attended all 20 grandfinals. At the 1908 GF he was a strapping young lad of 14.

As for this thread I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that this thread has done more for world peace and harmony among rival fans than the united nations. In fact I'll go as far to say if everyone in the world took 5 minutes of each day to lol@50uff$ there would be peace on earth.

Frailty

First Grade
I was a little upset this morning when I noticed lol@50uff$ had been removed from the wikipedia page for the Homebush Rabbitohs...

But then I lol@50uff$ because it meant one of them was so upset they complained.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I was a little upset this morning when I noticed lol@50uff$ had been removed from the wikipedia page for the Homebush Rabbitohs...

But then I lol@50uff$ because it meant one of them was so upset they complained.

Actually you can add or remove whatever you like.. No-one needs to complain to have it removed.. It may just have been a souffs fan who removed it.. You can always undo a revision to put it back..

If it's referenced and evidenced by more than one source, it's factual and can stay..

adamkungl

Immortal
Timmah on melon and souffs, 2006

he's acting like a farkwit and laying into a team with a considerably more prosperous and good future ahead of them.

:lol:
souffs since 2006 - got belted in their only finals appearance.
easts since 2006 - 6 finals matches including a GF, for 3 wins.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
really hoping this thread stays open till friday...

got an exam this thursday, study for which is consuming my spare time, however i have a great idea for a lol@souffs monopoly board that i want to do up, and plan to on friday..

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
post_old.gif
13-09-2006, 11:27 PM
dimitri
First Grade

icon1.gif
Re: Lol@souffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by melon....
LOL@SOUFFS...

Pure delusional comedy. South Sydney are releasing their 2007 Jerseys with wait for it....100 years under the dumb rabbit!!!!! LOLOL@SOUFFS.

Did these T-wats forget the 2 years they were booted out???

2 of rugby league's worst years!

and 2 of the proudest years for the rabbits as they fought the evil empire and won!

go back in your hole melon!

Gotta laugh at dimitri's post ... assume they were 2 of the proudest years for lol@Souffs because they didn't actually lose a game in First Grade :crazy::crazy:

Cliffhanger

Coach
really hoping this thread stays open till friday...

got an exam this thursday, study for which is consuming my spare time, however i have a great idea for a lol@souffs monopoly board that i want to do up, and plan to on friday..
There's already one. For some reason I always assumed you were middle aged.

southsmonopolyboard.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
There's already one. For some reason I always assumed you were middle aged.

southsmonopolyboard.jpg

haha! like it..

was going to change the "free parking" to go to jail, and change park lane & mayfair to rusty's pads at wolloomooloo & coffs harbour..

old kent road & the other cheap one were going to be "the block" in redfern, and was trying to think of other places to use as the other properties..

train stations would be redfern, homebush & two more i hadn't thought of..

plus had in my mind to change a few of the chance & community chest (centerline) cards to be more souffs specific..

but the above is great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.