What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMUX

Since Crowe took over, Souths have only made the finals once (in 2007). How come, despite all the money they've got since then, haven't they achieved more on the field in the last 5 years?

The answer is simple... Souffs are the embarrassment of the league!

Jason Maher

Immortal
First shower he'd had in weeks no doubt.

And 2004............................what a year hey.

Last year as a single man. Always the best year.

I've been wondering why 2004 seems to keep popping up in my mind as having some sort of special significane... :sarcasm:

You follow Brisbane right?

You're missing the point. The Broncos may have done the same thing, but it didn't elicit the same response.

Lol@50uffs

God-King Dean

Immortal
LOL@50uff$ players talking it up..... again.

After training at Redfern Oval yesterday, Sandow told the Herald he wasn't fazed by the challenge of taking on the premiership-winning duo.
"Nah mate, it's pretty much their edges that worry us," Sandow said. "Soward and Hornby don't worry us that much."

Merritt, who needs one try to surpass Harold Horder (460 points) and move into sixth on the all-time Rabbitohs points scorers list, is confident he can extend Morris's run to nine consecutive matches. "He's probably due," Merritt said. "But he'll get it next week, not this week."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-us-sandow-20110414-1dg1i.html?skin=text-only

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sandow is essentially right. Dragons have mediocre halves. Their strength is their backrow,centres, wings and fullback. As well as playing to an effective gameplan.

So I agree they aren't a major threat. Now if Sandow can be a threat for 80 minutes we should win.

grouch

First Grade
The Dragons halves facilitate their team's attack.
The LOL@50uff$ halves stifle their team's attack.

I know which are more dangerous.

BunniesMan

Immortal
At their best both Sandow and Sutton are better than their opposite numbers with the Dragons. But their best isn't on show anywhere near often enough. Sandow now needs to backup his tough talk with a big performance on Monday.

Hopefully his talk is an indication of his confidence levels.

dogslife

Coach
Sandow is essentially right. Dragons have mediocre halves. Their strength is their backrow,centres, wings and fullback. As well as playing to an effective gameplan.

So I agree they aren't a major threat. Now if Sandow can be a threat for 80 minutes we should win.

Let's just say that the Dragons halves are (how to put this eloquently) better/more skilled/more talented/not as sh*t as Souffs halves

Ram Man

Juniors
At their best both Sandow and Sutton are better than their opposite numbers with the Dragons. But their best isn't on show anywhere near often enough. Sandow now needs to backup his tough talk with a big performance on Monday.

I am not the biggest fan of him but Soward is 10 times the player Sutton is, and Hornby is really playing out of position but still took his team to a GF and won it in the No.7....

Mr Saab

Referee
Sutton and Sandow as a combo are the worst halves in the comp.
I would prefer a washed up Trent Barrett and Tim Smith combo

adamkungl

Immortal
Greg Bird has more ball playing ability in his little finger than Sutton does in his entire body. And Greg Bird has about 0 ball playing ability.

Big Tim

First Grade

Never isn't often enough for me either.......

kurt faulk

Coach

does this fit into the stupid category or just plain wrong category? seeing you don't troll at all.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Chris Sandow.
I'd argue Sutton is more to blame than Sandow. Or to be more specific, that Sutton is played out of position. It's obvious to anyone with eyes, Sutton would be so much more better suited to the backrow. And if we had a proper 6 to partner him up with, it would help Sandow's development.

And let's not forget, Sandow is only 22. This should be his 2nd or 3rd season rather than his 5th.

BunniesMan

Immortal
does this fit into the stupid category or just plain wrong category? seeing you don't troll at all.

In my opinion they have more talent and potential than the Dragons halves. They struggle with execution and keeping their composure. Something which the Dragons halves excel at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts