What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
So, given that you state that Souths have a losing culture (which I do agree with), would you play there if they offered you $500,000/season, or would you prefer to play for a team like the Storm for $350,000/season?

If they offered me 500 grand of course, because that's the only chance I'd ever have at earning that kind of money. I'm not a footballer though so what I'd do is irrelevent. A player would probably base their decision on the difference of money, chance of success, where they want to live, the coaching staff, the length of the deal etc. But I think at the moment Souths don't have to pay the overs for players like they did 6 or 7 years ago just because of the other perks that come from being involved involved in Souths and Rusty, despite no improvement on the field.

gUt

Coach
My favourite was when Asotasi went from being the best impact forward in the world to Captain Nuff Nuff the instant he donned the red and green.

BunniesMan

Immortal
My favourite was when Asotasi went from being the best impact forward in the world to Captain Nuff Nuff the instant he donned the red and green.
Injuries aren't caused by the colour of his jersey. This is the first time he's been properly injury free in ages with a full preseason and he's been one of the best props in the game so far this season.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Injuries aren't caused by the colour of his jersey. This is the first time he's been properly injury free in ages with a full preseason and he's been one of the best props in the game so far this season.

and yet he is still sh*t. best prop in the game this season, what drugs are you on, Ben Hanett has only played a few games for the Broncos and he is miles ahead of Roy the boy.

keep churning out the excuses for this overrated hack.

oh yeah, LOL@SOuffs

Last edited:
I Lolz @ 50uff$ regularly and heartily.

Lolz @ Russel$ thumb work and Book of Fueds

Lolz @ Sandows field goals/missed tackles/hand gestures

Lolz @ Dave Quince and Bunnies Doosh

Eels Dude

Coach

How's Mick Crocker going these days?

_Johnsy

Referee
Why don't they just let the man driving the audi have the syringe. There are plenty of needle exchanges in the cross.

LOL @ 50uff$

_snafu_

Immortal
A Souffs supporter...

file.php

Last edited:

Knightmare

Coach
my favourite lol@50uff$ moment is when WAYNE BENNETT SIGNED WITH THE KNIGHTS INSTEAD OF THEM

LOL@50uff$

Call me odd, but I PMSL when I read this. I think the huge font made me picture a guy standing on a roof-top bellowing the words of your post in a deep, booming voice at a crowd of 50uffs fans on the street below :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Ok, I'm not a fan of Souths at all (I'm a Knights supporter). However, I have seen the term "LOL@SOuffs" often on this forum. Why LOL@SOuffs? Where did this term emanate from (who is credited with coining this phrase)?
coz they're sh*t

Danish

Referee
You have to lol@souffs because, like a geniused kid running into a tree in a YouTube clip, if you stop lolling for even a second you'll feel desperately sorry for the poor gimps

You have to lol@souffs because, like a geniused kid running into a tree in a YouTube clip, if you stop lolling for even a second you'll feel desperately sorry for the poor gimps

I think it's more like the poor pr!ck that gets hit in the nuts with a golf ball... it's just funny because it's not you!

LOL@50uff$ forever!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We played like crap that night, but point of order before this story blows out to Saints putting out their Toyota Cup team.
This was their team that night:

1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris
3. Mark Gasnier
4. Matt Cooper
5. Jason Nightingale
19. Kyle Stanley
14. Nathan Fien
8. Neville Costigan
21. Luke Priddis
10. Michael Weyman
11. Beau Scott
12. Ben Creagh
16. Matt Prior
17. Jarrod Saffy
18. Nick Emmett
20. Jon Green
24. Cameron King

Those missing from the GF side a few weeks later:

• Jamie Soward
  • Ben Hornby
  • Dean Young
  • Jeremy Smith
  • Trent Merrin
In terms of us being full strength, well these regulars where all out:

• John Sutton
  • Beau Champion
  • Scott Geddes
  • Luke Stuart

so.. the argument is - that souffs were just as disadvantaged as the dragons by players being removed.. lets check them..
  • Jamie Soward - all-star rep & widely touted to be SOO 5/8 this year
  • Ben Hornby - australian & SOO rep
  • Dean Young - australian rep & SOO reserve
  • Jeremy Smith - NZ rep
  • Trent Merrin - okay, bit of a no-name ATM to those outside the club, but keep an eye on that name..
In terms of us being full strength, well these regulars where all out:

• John Sutton - overated & disliked at 5.8 by half the souffs fans. your team would have been stronger not having him there
  • Beau Champion - is this the same bloke that you decided wasn't worth keeping at the club?
  • Scott Geddes - who?
  • Luke Stuart - retired.
so yes, we both had players out.. however the calibre and quantity of said players is different..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts