What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why LOL@SOuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
In my opinion they have more talent and potential than the Dragons halves. They struggle with execution and keeping their composure. Something which the Dragons halves excel at.

Wouldn't that make them more talented?

I think you mean Soward and Hornby aren't as streaky or flashy as the Souths boys.

The Dragons halves never play a bad game. I know I'd take substance over style any day & our success proves that.

gronkathon

First Grade
Sutton isn't strong enough or a hard enough worker for backrow. He is just sh*t.

Sandow makes Sowards defence look like a impenetrable brick wall. He is a joke

snoozer

Bench
In my opinion they have more talent and potential than the Dragons halves.
you should be paid for such comedy gold.

soward's kicking game alone is better than the whole of your halves.
you would explode with orgasmic delight if you had someone in your team with a heart like hornby.

sutto and sandy have got f**king nothing.never have, never will.they're strangling your outside backs and,like most of the rest of your team, offer little defensively.

pull your fist out of your arse and start watching your team farkwit, you may actually come to realise this.

oh and by the way lol@50uff$

BunniesMan

Immortal
You're born with talent. Learning to execute and playing consistently are learnt skills. Soward and Hornby have been coached by the greatest ever. If Bennett spent 08-10 with Sandow, I think he'd be knocking on the door for origin after Thurston.

Whoever coaches us from next year, I hope they're the kind of coach who can teach Sandow the things he needs to learn to make the most of his talent. And I hope that coach is smart enough to play Sutton (if he's still with us) in his right position. Sandow has played for us from age 18 to 22. That's very very young for a halfback. And in his developing years when the need for a proper coach has been huge for him, we've had a revolving door there.

He has the raw talent to go far but he just needs a proper coach who knows how to coach a young half. I'd like us to pay one of the Johns brothers whatever it takes to spend time with him and teach him properly.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
You're born with talent. Learning to execute and playing consistently are learnt skills. Soward and Hornby have been coached by the greatest ever. If Bennett spent 08-10 with Sandow, I think he'd be knocking on the door for origin after Thurston.

Whoever coaches us from next year, I hope they're the kind of coach who can teach Sandow the things he needs to learn to make the most of his talent. And I hope that coach is smart enough to play Sutton (if he's still with us) in his right position. Sandow has played for us from age 18 to 22. That's very very young for a halfback. And in his developing years when the need for a proper coach has been huge for him, we've had a revolving door there.

He has the raw talent to go far but he just needs a proper coach who knows how to coach a young half. I'd like us to pay one of the Johns brothers whatever it takes to spend time with him and teach him properly.

You cant teach attitude. Bennett lost patience with Taylor and id doubt he'd even waste his time with Sandow.

_Johnsy

Referee
At their best both Sandow and Sutton are better than their opposite numbers with the Dragons. But their best isn't on show anywhere near often enough.

idiot.gif

perverse

Referee
You cant teach attitude. Bennett lost patience with Taylor and id doubt he'd even waste his time with Sandow.
clearly he wouldn't, because he chose not to... but i'm sure Bunniesman will find a hypothetical or alternate reality that has Souths winning the premiership next year anyway.

what a painful question to always be asking oneself... what if...

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
clearly he wouldn't, because he chose not to... but i'm sure Bunniesman will find a hypothetical or alternate reality that has Souths winning the premiership next year anyway.

what a pain question to always be asking oneself... what if...
What if we weren't illegally kicked out of the comp. Wing and Anasta make the core of our team, instead of being easy beats early in the 00s we begin building a contender and win a premiership by 2005.

perverse

Referee
What if we weren't illegally kicked out of the comp. Wing and Anasta make the core of our team, instead of being easy beats early in the 00s we begin building a contender and win a premiership by 2005.
your honour, i rest my case.

_Johnsy

Referee

what a pain question to always be asking oneself... what if...

He's the gift that just keeps giving, enjoy your holiday.

Here is one, what if your club was not choc full of mediocrity?

Burwood

Bench

In that hypothetical, Wing would have pissed off to Japanese rugby in 2001 instead of at the end of 2009.

Jason Maher

Immortal
there is distinct lack of Lol@Souffs on page 4 of this thread (@40ppp). I shall rectify that. Lol@Souffs.

Lol@50uffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts