What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why so many sooks from NSW

Murf

Juniors
Mal Meninga has got too be the biggest wanker in Rugby League. I spose it should be obvious since he is both a Qlder and a Raider.

TheQueenslander

Juniors
OP, feel better now you've got it off your chest?
Off of my chest? LOL

How about the 30 odd threads with thousands of posts where you sooks have been crying about the game over and over again, I dont need to get anything off of my chest, just wish some of you little girls would get over it.

But the crying just goes on and on and on :lol:

TheQueenslander

Juniors
In other words, you've got nothing! :lol:
None of them have :lol:

They are caught between a rock and a hard place.

They cannot talk about Origin without whinging, so they resort to childish name calling of Queensland or calling it a "troll" thread because it gets under their skin.

There is NOTHING more enjoyable in a football season then watching New Sook Wales get humiliated, other than watching their former players, coaches, media, general public and internet troll fans argue amongst themselves and take cheap pot shots at Queensland and its people because at the end of the day, they have NOTHING else. :lol:

Queensland does it's talking on the field results talk, bullshit walks and posts crybaby threads on forums on how they were cheated.

Boohoo you fu#ken girly sooks, keep at it I LOVE IT. :D:lol:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Some very cogent thoughts there from Meninga in the midst of all the ridiculousness of the last few days.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

They cannot talk about Origin without whinging, so they resort to childish name calling of Queensland or calling it a "troll" thread because it gets under their skin.

There is NOTHING more enjoyable in a football season then watching New Sook Wales get humiliated, other than watching their former players, coaches, media, general public and internet troll fans argue amongst themselves and take cheap pot shots at Queensland and its people because at the end of the day, they have NOTHING else. :lol:

Queensland does it's talking on the field results talk, bullshit walks and posts crybaby threads on forums on how they were cheated.

Reeks too much of a Mr Fourex post. Childish dribble complete with laughing at his own "jokes".

Look like he's got himself a troll account. Even though his original one was anyway.

Hutty1986

Immortal

The 3rd and last sentences.

Rod

Bench
Mal Meninga has got too be the biggest wanker in Rugby League. I spose it should be obvious since he is both a Qlder and a Raider.

Agreed. I don't actually mind most of the Queensland players, but Meninga is a prize dickhead.

Fire

First Grade
Yep. Mal's a bit of a sook. That interview on NRL on FOX this week was was pretty pathetic, how he got all choked up about the media making the attacks on him 'personal'. He's was a good player and is a good coach, but I lost a bit of respect for him after seeing that interview.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Mal is pretty good most of the time, but just like every Queenslander he goes full-genius around the Origin period.

AuDragon

Juniors
What am I supposed to have?
Yeah, I know... It's been 6 years of humiliation.
I wouldn't have much either, but I'd rather shut up than make an idiot of myself by throwing piss-weak jibes at anything maroon, only to end up being ridiculed... :roll:
The Queensland media would never, ever play the victim card...
Of course they would, but the NSW'kers media just went to a whole new level, pretty much like this forum did...:crazy:

Fire

First Grade
Mal is pretty good most of the time, but just like every Queenslander he goes full-genius around the Origin period.

Very true. He just needs to man up a bit and stop playing the 'victim' card, it's a bit feminine. He gets paid well for what he does, so he doesn't have the right to act like a sook to the media.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah, I know... It's been 6 years of humiliation.
I wouldn't have much either, but I'd rather shut up than make an idiot of myself by throwing piss-weak jibes at anything maroon, only to end up being ridiculed... :roll:

:lol:

I made a "statement" about the OP creating yet another whinging thread. It wasn't a retort to something he said or was said to me. So saying "I have nothing" is just plain stupid.

What a gimp.

TheQueenslander

Juniors
Reeks too much of a Mr Fourex post. Childish dribble complete with laughing at his own "jokes".

Look like he's got himself a troll account. Even though his original one was anyway.
Perfect responce, just as I pointed out, rathe than tackle the subject at hand you try and deflect. LOL.

Your not very good at it. Lets get back to the topic of you being a sook shall we? hmmm? Cmon sooky, you know you have it in you :D

Latest posts