What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the Tigers will win the WCC......

simon says

First Grade
Rob Farah.......Ive been watching some tapes of the Super League lately,and Ive noticed that the refs allow super quick play the balls.

Well that is just fine by me......watch Robbie absoltely carve up.The poms wont know how to handle him,they have good hookers,big strong fellers,but no one even remotely close to the skill level of this young gun.

Watch him wreak havoc up the middle off quick play the balls,he will be running into gaps where the big blokes just cant get......

Tiges by plenty.

thuganomics

Coach
Why are we seeing so many threads on the Tigers in the NRL forum, shouldn't most of them be in the Tigers forum?

And Bradford by plenty.

innsaneink

Referee
thuganomics said:
Why are we seeing so many threads on the Tigers in the NRL forum, shouldn't most of them be in the Tigers forum?

Getting a bit sick of it are we?

:D

Cool.

Southernsaint said:
Why no-one cares about the WCC:

It’s just a trial match with no value…

You'd care if your team was there, but they aint.

Simon, what you thinking of wearing to the round one clash against Saints?
I cant decide between the "Premiers Tee"...

Wests-Tigers-Premiers-Tee.gif
Wests-Tigers-GF-Tee.gif

.....or the "Grand Final" tee shirt.................:-k

Southernsaint

Staff member
Insane, true – but I wouldn’t be under the illusion that anyone else is bothered about it. I’ll be posting WCC stuff in the Dragons forum this time next year…

Southernsaint said:
Insane, true – but I wouldn’t be under the illusion that anyone else is bothered about it. I’ll be posting WCC stuff in the Dragons forum this time next year…
:lol: Na mate, you'll be choking again this season!

We can play without Benji, he isn't the be all and end all of the Tigers.

innsaneink

Referee
Southernsaint said:

I dunno....the other two threads about it seem fairly popular, a bit of interest there. Doesnt bother me either way, but its amusing to see Thuga getting sick of us.:lol:

Poll: WCC - WT v Bradford Bulls - Pick the Margin! ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )
Posters per thread.....

Raider_69 3
Bicey_18 3
Balmain_Boy 2
Mighty Tiger 2
innsaneink 2
Balmain Bug 1
JW 1
hybrid_tiger 1
sydraider 1
ParraDude_Jay 1
thuganomics 1
ali 1
aids 1
JasonE 1
wittyfan 1
ShArKsMaN 1
rufus youngblood 1
The Electric Horseman 1
Steelers4eva 1
Kid 1
melon.... 1
Johnny Nitro and The Vipers 1
Thomas 1
thickos 1
ozbash 1
Jobdog 1
Parra Guru 1
simon says 1
Mr Saab 1
Redback71 1
Bobby DIGital 1
cookie36 1
tiger_nick 1
Robster 1
sasquatch 1
super_coach 1
miccle 1
OVP 1

Wests Tigers World Club Challenge Squad Announced ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 )
Posters per thread.....

innsaneink 6
simon says 3
Balmain_Boy 3
Raider_69 3
Inferno 2
sydraider 2
nqboy 2
wittyfan 1
aids 1
UndertakerMike 1
brook 1
The_MaFeeLi_Tiger 1
thuganomics 1
Weasels Ripped My Flesh 1
MightySharks 1
Green Machine 1
kiwi_man 1
hrundi99 1
Messiah 1
Phillips 1
Vicious 1
The Electric Horseman 1
Perth Red 1
Jono078 1
joel caine number 1 fan 1
ParraDude_Jay 1
smeghead 1
Choppies 1
Special K 1
colonel_123 1
Bicey_18 1

Raider_69

Post Whore

simon says

First Grade
No its not true......and I would have thought that this game would be worth a thread or two.

No matter who i9s in this game,Im going for the Oz team big time......Im surprised that all the Oz supporters arent behind us......Im behind whoever gets there.

Im assuming its a bit of sour grapes,but guys get over it,this is Oz v pom......

Cmon Tigers........

PS.....I have noticed that no one has mentioned the point I brought up,that Robbie would be far too skilful for the pom forwards.....any reasonable response????

simon says

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Simon, what you thinking of wearing to the round one clash against Saints?
I cant decide between the "Premiers Tee"...

Wests-Tigers-Premiers-Tee.gif
Wests-Tigers-GF-Tee.gif

.....or the "Grand Final" tee shirt.................:-k

I cant wait for this game..........Saints fans must be taught who there masters are........AGAIN.

ozzie

Bench
northern knight said:
Is it true no aussie team has won the wcc when played in U.K. Make them come out here for a change.

Roosters won in 2003 - by 35 or 38 - 0. For come reason I thik it was the same score as we won by in 1975 against St George. We also won the first game against St Helens in 197?? can't be bothered looking it up but I think it was 1975/6 and then beat St Helens in Australia the following year.

Years may be wrong xcept 03

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Brisbane won it in 1992, they were the first to win it in England.

I'd like to see a World Club Challenge match where both teams are at full strength and why not play it here for once.

why the tigers WONT win the WWC:

its in england and theres no benji
Bulls by 6

there was no Benji in 2004 either yet we had a failey good season and were competitive all year

though i just dont understand haveing Fitzhenry at 5/8 what is sheens thinking surley there someone else at the club

Sharkie™

Juniors
simon says said:
I have noticed that no one has mentioned the point I brought up,that Robbie would be far too skilful for the pom forwards.....any reasonable response????

u are right, if he is inform he will carve them no worries and because benji is out he will become a main man.

those who say that the WCC is nothing, ur wrong, its just something extra u can say ur team has achieved and i would like nothing more then to see the sharks beat an english club(well an NRL preimership before this would be nice).

also i dont mind that these threads are in the NRL section because as much as i love the sharks, i just love nrl in general and its not like alot more is happening in the world of RL at this time.

Latest posts