What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Penisni development???

Wally21

Bench
He has had 3.5 years in the NRL now I believe??
- positives are his strength, ability to find the line and doesn’t get manhandled
- negatives are his lack of football smarts, poor defensive reads, lack of genuine pace and desire, (that is, drops his head and won’t scramble for a ball)
On balance too much rocks, not enough diamonds for me. Cant ever see him being an origin player.

Gronk

Staff member
He has had 3.5 years in the NRL now I believe??
- positives are his strength, ability to find the line and doesn’t get manhandled
- negatives are his lack of football smarts, poor defensive reads, lack of genuine pace and desire, (that is, drops his head and won’t scramble for a ball)
On balance too much rocks, not enough diamonds for me. Cant ever see him being an origin player.
I don’t think he is origin material either. You have to be super dynamic. However if he can be a solid Michael Jennings style (ok not as fast), then that’s fine by me. Not many teams can carry Zac and another elite back.

Avenger

Immortal
I don’t think he is origin material either. You have to be super dynamic. However if he can be a solid Michael Jennings style (ok not as fast), then that’s fine by me. Not many teams can carry Zac and another elite back.
He's lucky if he can get to Ryan Morgan or Joel Reddy standard. Michael Jennings? You f**king serious? He was a generational talent. A f**kwit but still a talent.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd be more worried if questions are still being raised by Will this time next season, a real coach could do him wonders. Same for Brown.

Delboy

First Grade
Umm. Coates,Papenhuyzen, Warbrick in one team.
Hammer, Farnsworth , Isaako
Walsh, Cobbo,Staggs and Mariner
Etc etc
We spend too much on big forwards particularly when the game started to change 2 years or so ago.

hindy111

Post Whore

Most sides have 2 x elite backs and one above average along with an average one.
We have currently 1 average one in Will and 3 below average.

hindy111

Post Whore
We are paying Sivo elite back money. That's our issue.
The rest are only being paid for what they are worth. BA under valued dangerous backs

hindy111

Post Whore
Etc etc
We spend too much on big forwards particularly when the game started to change 2 years or so ago.

Sualii, Manu, Tall English dude

Best,Ponga,Gagai

Crighton, Ado Carr

Next year might be different. I rate Will as above average. Lokax elite. We either need 2 x more above average players or 1 x elite and 1 average

Incorrect

Coach
Etc etc
The bloke has no idea about footy mate, take anything he posts with a grain of salt and a tonne of hilarity because all of what he posts regarding footy is a joke....

Stick with the rest of the adults when there's footy talk....

Latest posts