What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Queensland ever win another Origin series?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
nhe3kih.gif

Dazzat

First Grade
lol Do you "remember" that too mate

You tend to remember those things ... just like I remember Phil Gould writing that Lockyer should stand aside from the Queensland team just before the game that started the winning streak.

I think half of Queensland's success over the past eight years has been thanks to NSW loading the bullets.

I'm sure Mal has continually reminded the Queensland team of NSW talking about "dynasty", and I'm sure Lockyer responded accordingly when Gould told him to retire.

That's why appointing Paul Gallen as captain for NSW has been a master stroke - for Queensland!

Apey

Staff member
Captain, I am detecting large amounts of butthurt in this sector.

Dazzat

First Grade
Love your work Butch.

NSW predicting a "dynasty" about 11 years ago ... remember it well.

The TV Series "Dynasty" is probably what they were referring to. Never watched it ... but constant dramas and in fighting ... that's probably it.

Apey

Staff member
Quality bump, I think Dazzat might have just topped himself if NSW had won again.

Dazzat

First Grade
"Didn't see it coming" ... he phrase Daley and Gallen repeated, over and over, through the post match press conference.

NSW would say the same about the last 10 years ... ha ha. Still remember that talk of "dynasty" after two series wins.

Latest posts