What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we make the 8?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
If we play like we did at Canberra, then we could well make the finals. The issue is backing that performance up week after week. Roberts will need to continue playing like he did on Sunday and the second rowers will need to keep creating opportunities for the outside backs.

Anyone know when Snowden is coming back? He could lead to a greater improvement in the team. Having he and Mason making 120m-150m each per game with Cuthbo and Zane coming off the bench, then our team looks like it will finally have some quality go forward for the first time in many years.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well you have some cause for optimism at last. And I thought you would be well and truly down the gurgler by now. My how a few wins changes one's perspective. Trust it continues.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
If we play like we did at Canberra, then we could well make the finals. The issue is backing that performance up week after week. Roberts will need to continue playing like he did on Sunday and the second rowers will need to keep creating opportunities for the outside backs.

Anyone know when Snowden is coming back? He could lead to a greater improvement in the team. Having he and Mason making 120m-150m each per game with Cuthbo and Zane coming off the bench, then our team looks like it will finally have some quality go forward for the first time in many years.
Round 24 I believe.

broncos2010

Juniors
I don't know what to make of the knights form last 3 games or so.

Yes you have had some good wins.

But lets see

Manly- Nowhere near full strength
Warriors- LOL they can lose from anywhere just proven again on weekend when winning like 22-6 in second half.
Raiders- They really look good one week mainly away and get smashed at home.

That said there is probably only 4 teams in form at the moment in the NRL that is dogs,souths,titans and you guys.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The next few rounds will be a true indicator of how far we've come as a football team. It's okay if we don't make the 8, I just want us to maintain the same standard of football leading in to the 2013 season.

broncos2010

Juniors
The next few rounds will be a true indicator of how far we've come as a football team. It's okay if we don't make the 8, I just want us to maintain the same standard of football leading in to the 2013 season.

What you mean its ok if you don't make the 8?

You have to run on this form and take you guys deep in the finals if you can.Momentum is big thing to have in a football team.

Who knows what is going to happen next season total new ball game you might have heaps of injuries or what ever.

Broncos 2010 it is very simple. We win our next five and we may well win the competition. It is a massive ask but I can tell you your Broncs and seven other teams will be very very happy we missed out on a top 8 spot cos the penny has well and truly dropped with our team.

hugzy

Juniors
lol are we lol@souffs?

guys our season officially ends this saturday :O( (but like it said it ended when we couldn't beat the dargons who are bargains)

Noname36

First Grade
It's strange. I doubt we'll make the 8 but I feel if we did we'd go close to winning the comp.

Latest posts