What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you ever?

IFR33K

Coach
Where was the fight for toilet paper?
Where was the people stealing it from?

Chullora was the fight between the 3 women. The toilet paper thefts were from a number of places. I think a man was arrested from lidcome/Auburn. Damn middle eastern people.

T-Boon

Coach
Will you ever?

Spend money frivolously?

Complain about comparatively small things?

Support a different team if Parramatta don't exist in 2021?

...I'm a yes for all 3.

I would try to still support the game but I would find it hard to legit support another team (if Parra merged I would only continue to support the merged team if it was known as the Eels).

Like others have said I would have to support the NSW blues and leave it at that.

Thankfully it isn't going to happen.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If you are surprised by this behaviour then in my opinion you really need to be looking within yourself at why you believed these false constructs of who/what we are as humans.
Humans are clever animals. We lie, cheat, steal and are totally selfish. Even being charitable is for our own "nice feelies". We really haven't changed in the last 50k years. It is all just survival of the fittest and it IS a competition.
People with their eyes open see these characteristics in their own kids but decide to get emotionally attached to them anyway.
It is no good to paint a false picture of who we are just so you can love that picture. You have to be aware see the real picture and then decide if you love it or not.
Sometimes I say to myself I prefer dogs to humans but then I also realise my dogs loyalty to me is based on me feeding it.
The above is just my own dip shitted opinion and it is a bit bleak but its better than being let down repeatedly.

I don't believe that, tbh.

I think it's a convenient way to excuse boorish behaviour.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Apparently she went to hospital for a sore back. I can see where this is leading...

Any judicial system that wants to punish that police officer is messed up - she got off lightly, tbh.

I don't advocate violence, towards men or women, but had that been me, she woukd have gotten a lot worse than a simple sore back.

That bitch deserves no place in civilised society - send her to Melbourne.

Kornstar

Coach
Never been on one. Wasn't planning to go on one before COVID-19. Still won't.

COVID-19 hasn't changed my opinion. I would only go to China for work. Can think of better holiday options.

I have never had any interest in visiting Bali.

I am the same on these, my caveat is for China, even for work it would want to be very well worth my while in per diem for work, never had any interest in Asia at all.

Will you ever?

Spend money frivolously?

Complain about comparatively small things?

Support a different team if Parramatta don't exist in 2021?

...I'm a yes for all 3.

I have been spending frivolously the last few weeks to support the economy because I can afford it.

I will always complain, we are humans it is what we do.

While my heart is with Parra I love rugby league and would find a new team to support whether that be a merger or if not a merger I would wait till I found a team organically after watching all games each weekend like I do anyways and see which team excites me the most.

IFR33K

Coach
Any judicial system that wants to punish that police officer is messed up - she got off lightly, tbh.

I don't advocate violence, towards men or women, but had that been me, she woukd have gotten a lot worse than a simple sore back.

That bitch deserves no place in civilised society - send her to Melbourne.

If you watch all Facebook vids, I’m surprised the police didn’t take action against some of the other clowns.

One dude says something along the lines, “Im trying to calm her down, but you’re being a f^*king idiot” to the officer.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Welcome to 2020 mate, I’ve never seen a softer or more self centred bunch of people than the Millennials

My Grandmother raised 5 children and ran a dairy farm while my grandfather would go fencing for 3 or 4 months at a time just to bring in extra money when times were tough. These days people go mental if the internet is slow or no one likes a picture they put up on instagram lol. And I’m amazed at the lack of respect people have for one another, every time I brave a trip to the shops the amount of people not keeping arms length from other people is mind boggling. It’s just common sense FFS!!

Ok rant over!!!

Funny, I haven't seen any millenials around my way hoarding shit.

In fact the millenials in my street have given the old bloke over the road food and drinks. And the millenials who own one of the new local distilleries have got everyone else churning out hand sanitizer cos the hospitals can't get it. Free of charge. They're risking their whole business to make something for the community.

Meanwhile, the shittest people I've seen have been in the 40s-60s.