What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will You Watch The Grand Final ?

Will You Watch The Grand Final?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Yes but I hate both teams playing

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Yes because it's Rugby League

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No but only because of the teams playing

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No but only because i'm busy doing something else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but only because I hate the game

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Iamback

Coach
Every single person despite what they admit.

In 20 years will tell their grand kids they watched the greatest team ever 4peat...

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Nah, watchnrl pricing is extortionate and probably won’t be arsed searching for a dodgy link. But I will game day thread.

edit - $46 go f**k yourselves NRL

IMG_1399.png

MRN

Bench
No matter the teams involved, I will always watch the GF. I haven't missed one since 1997, when I was 11 and my dad banned BOTH rugby league GFs from the lounge room because of the super league war. I wasn't allowed in my brothers room to watch either game that year, because he is a wanker. Prior to that, the earliest I remember is 1992 even though I'm almost sure I would have watched 1 or 2 earlier with the family. Although I have zero recollection of 1994.

Someone2

Bench
Every single person despite what they admit.

In 20 years will tell their grand kids they watched the greatest team ever 4peat...
There wouldn’t be many people still a live that seen dragons achieve that .

Eels should have achieved the 4peat in 84

kurt faulk

Coach
There wouldn’t be many people still a live that seen dragons achieve that .

Eels should have achieved the 4peat in 84

They shouldn't have even made the gf. Unfortunately saints got the Kevin Roberts special in the last 5 minutes of the final.

Then in the 85 gf he did it again. Was a great contest for 15 to 20 minutes then he allowed the dogs to score off a 4m forward pass in the lead up to the try. Once the dogs got the lead it was game over with the tactics they were allowed to use back then.

Latest posts