What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williams to break his silence

How much money changed hands for tonights interview?

How much money is being paid by 60 minutes &/or whoever else in the media for SBW interviews, now or in the near future ?

How much is being made by Williams manager for arranging these ?

Does that same manager now have the honesty to admit he is his manager ?

How many times can Mundine say the word "brudda" and not mean it ?

For how long will this pair of con artists use the Muslim religion & SBW for their own selfish agendas.

These and many more questions require answers.

bartman

Immortal
These and many more questions require answers.
Yes, and unfortunately with Weidler involved we will just get a fluff piece tonight, backed up by the SBW sycophants on the Footy Show panel.

I presume Daley was rapped over the knuckles for not towingthe party line last week and blaming the salary cap etc? How dare he not realise the salary cap (and not widespread selfish greed) is responsible for players of the like of SBW and... um, Gaz and.... um... er... well you know "everyone" jumping ship to France. :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
i love drake. if he wasnt already married with children i would be all over it.

The Colonel

Immortal
Tommy1.jpg

Just a question though to anyone who saw the interview....... did the other guy's lips move?

drake

First Grade
i love drake. if he wasnt already married with children i would be all over it.
Well, actually I'm finalising my divorce in September.

I do have a wonderful girlfriend though, and an extremely rough head. You have made my afternoon though, and I thank you. *bows*

Feel free to use my fake interview on your blog mate.

hitman82

Bench
SWW is such a tardmax.

"my coach was mean to me" what a pussy.

I was almost believing that he had some genuine, heartfelt reason for departing. But that's just a load of crap, and Folkes is gone at the end of this season anyway!

SWW is just a stupid f*cking brat. I wish Morely, Wiki and Crocker would sign up for a french union side for the sole purpose of removing his head from his body in a ruthless 3-man coathanger / grapple combo and shipping it off to be buried in a pit of pig muck.

drake

First Grade
sonnymundine.jpg

"You've got such soft hands bro"

"You are the man's Man, broo. I'll wait for you en the cuty of love."

screeny

Bench
Drake, respect due! Not only is the accent killer but the conversation is spot on: SBW trying to turn the attention away from the truth but then invariably the conversation will return to money. It's so spot on.

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
LOL @ Mundine's hairstyle. That whole "baldy with a fringe" thing went out of style in 94!!!

:lol::lol:

Exactly, esp when big Jonah and David Tua started rocking that hair style we all tried it on.

Does anyone have the kiss after this exchanging of vows??