What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

Easy Yosh. He is either a winning signing or else you are relying on a level of luck to get a return from him. To put it simply in gambling terms with an each way bet u get a bet for a win and a bet on a finishing position all in the same wager.

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Easy Yosh. An epic fail or the bargain signing of the year. Take your pick.

Ah I see! Good point.

I personally think he'll be a great signing. Doesn't have to be NSW quality impact, just a big bloke, taking the ball up the middle. We need size in the pack... Costigan, Zeb, McKinnon, Edwards aren't the biggest guys in the world and we're getting dominated in the middle.

Faas on form is actually what we need :p

Nuffy

Bench
I've not been a fan frankly and really didnt want to see him at our club but I've changed my mind.

Assuming he's fit and injury free, I think we need his size, there are some massive packs around and we look light, we need some more big bodies to bolster the pack.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Big Willie, opportunity beckons. You could probably snap him up for a Tea Lady's salary. Throw caution to the wind. Do it, you know deep down you want to????

Latest posts