What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

Coastbloke

Bench
Yeah sure! I've watched both games live on the internet. Do you want me to PM you the site?

Or this some sort of attack... I can't tell scarcasm on the internet:?

:lol:

No attack and no, I don't need the site..

As a fellow League fan, I just couldn't help but feel empathy with the possibility that you may not have been able to watch The Greatest Game...

It'd kill me if it was me..

Doesn't mean I wouldn't disagree with you on any particular subject.. :D

Yosh

Coach
:lol:

No attack and no, I don't need the site..

As a fellow League fan, I just couldn't help but feel empathy with the possibility that you may not have been able to watch The Greatest Game...

It'd kill me if it was me..

Doesn't mean I wouldn't disagree with you on any particular subject.. :D

Hahaha! Yeah I got it. Some fantastic games already this year, I'll be trying to be sneaky and watch the game on friday at work but probably cant... I'll have to wait till the weekend and watch the replay. Won't be on this site till I do then!

Mind you - out of Interest - can you get Beau Henry in QLD Cup over there... :cool:

Is there a spy cam or something set up on Tolar so I can watch him go to work?

Yosh

Coach
I whole heartedly agree. We're just too small... With him and Snowden (him=Willie Mason playing his A game) would give us a platform for our halves...

Whats Doing

Bench
He has been playing centres in Union for 12 months twiddling his thumbs.

He would be no where near 1st grade standard. Lima would be a much better option if available.

RABK

Referee
I'd take him starting over Cuthbo any day of the week. Mason will back Snowden up and gets us going forward up the middle with little, if no, errors.

Mase may just be exactly what we need. I am in total agreement. Bring in Lima as well and all of a sudden we are a big pack. Cuthbertson is out of his depth. He tries very hard. Maybe too hard. I can't knock the bloke too much.
Imagine Mason trying to prove the world wrong with his trademark big runs and skillful offloads.. You know you are intrigued. If it succeeds then we will be a very different team. Nothing to lose.

Last edited:

slotmachine

First Grade
Snowden is getting murdered as the defence understands he's the only real threat to make metres.

He must be wondering why he ever left the Sharks.

aqua_duck

Coach
If averaging 120m up the middle a game is getting murdered I'd love to see the rest of them 'get murdered' as well

saints4ever

First Grade
Do you guys really need mason competing with boyd in the massive ego department? He would be a good signing if and only if he cuts the shit out on and off the field.

I suppose the one person to do it is the master coach. But look at what happened to the last three teams Willie played for. Three wooden spoons back to back. Bullcheats, c**ks, cowgirls.

Be careful

Frederick

Staff member
Sounds like Ben Cross.

Polar opposites really. Cross would get smashed by the defensive line, lose 5 meters and be out for a few weeks.

Snowden gets smashed by the defensive line, bounces back a couple of meters, then finds a different route through the defensive line, making more meters than he lost.

Snowy is very difficult to dominate. On several occasions he stood upright while the defence tried to dominate the tackle. He is getting better every week.

RABK

Referee
Kade Snowden
Danny Buderus
Jarrad Warea-Hargreaves
Beau Scott
Chris Houston
Neville Costigan

Cameron King
Willie Mason
Alex McKinnon
Korbin Sims

Personally i like it. Faas, Edwards, Taia, Tui all gone by years end. Hilder, Cuthbertson back to NSW cup where they belong.

macavity

Referee
Kade Snowden
Danny Buderus
Jarrad Warea-Hargreaves
Beau Scott
Chris Houston
Neville Costigan

Cameron King
Willie Mason
Alex McKinnon
Korbin Sims

Personally i like it. Faas, Edwards, Taia, Tui all gone by years end. Hilder, Cuthbertson back to NSW cup where they belong.

we wish.

RABK

Referee
All those players bar JWH and Cameron King are either under contract with us or have been offered a contract by us.

My Dragon insider source thinks King is a 50/50, he does have some clause that allows him to pursue a FG role if such opportunity presents itself. Whilst it was beaten up by the media, apparently King called Bennett to enquire about such possibility. The insider believes that was a mere ploy to ensure the dragons know he wants to play FG. But i'm sure Bennett did table an opportunity none the less which has got King thinking.

JWH, - well that was Nuffy's rumour but he backs it so we must be a small chance.

That side is not as far off as it seems.

Latest posts