What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'd be very happy to have Mason here. I reckon for a 32 year old, having a year out of the game will do wonders for his body. He may take a couple of weeks to get up to speed, but once he does, we'll be on a good thing.

Nuffy

Bench
Well based on last night Bennett is in the market for some big bodies because other than Snowy we got dominated in the middle and he will know it.

Slowly but surely some blokes are playing themselves out of contracts. I heard Joel had an open offer, if I was him I would sign today or it just might be withdrawn

Last edited:

Skreepe

Juniors
I'd be very happy to have Mason here. I reckon for a 32 year old, having a year out of the game will do wonders for his body. He may take a couple of weeks to get up to speed, but once he does, we'll be on a good thing.

Wait till he starts his social gatherings on Wednesday nights. Which will follow straight into Thursday nights.

The best part about it is all your young sheep will follow him.

Good luck to your party goals in 2013.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Ah come on, Big Willie would be a godsend for the Knights. He has the presence and delightful social habits to boot. He could be the turning point in the Knights season. Only question is, turning to where?

Methinks you should give him a wide berth unless you are desperate, which of course you are!! :roll::roll:

I'd like to know how they are paying for it? How do you think Fafita and Gibbs are feeling right now? They were shifted cos of cap restraints were they not. All so they could sign the utterly overrated Blair.

Spot On

Coach
I've raised this a few times elsewhere, but what is it that is so good about Blair? I just never saw it when he was at Melbourne and have seen little to suggest he is a top tier NRL player thus far this season. Gareth Ellis shits on him.

I also am happy Mason was not given a lifeline at our club.

Rod

Bench
I'd like to know how they are paying for it? How do you think Fafita and Gibbs are feeling right now? They were shifted cos of cap restraints were they not. All so they could sign the utterly overrated Blair.

I'm guessing that's why they got rid of Mitch Brown.

aqua_duck

Coach
I've raised this a few times elsewhere, but what is it that is so good about Blair? I just never saw it when he was at Melbourne and have seen little to suggest he is a top tier NRL player thus far this season.

He's mates with Benji, therefore he fits the criteria

RABK

Referee
So my bad, or more like the medias bad, guys. They reported a couple of nights ago he had signed with the tigers, the day after it was he had agreed to terms and will announce it today, today it's the Tigers don't want him.

So i guess he's still a chance of coming here.

Frederick

Staff member
The smh reported a couple of days ago that we were one of a number of clubs that have said we're not interested.

Taking it with a grain of salt but still

Old_Timer

Juniors
Well I am devastated the Big Willie thumbed his nose at you mob. Obviously you lack the social graces that he is accustomed to!