What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor 2013

marty65

Juniors
Glad to see sanity prevail. Welcome to 1st grade Austin! Hopefully the next 3 or 4 matches will prove this to be a good move.

franklin2323

Immortal
A nice win tonight 40-16. Moylan he was in everything the last 20mins we got 5 tries in that time.

Matt Robinson strong. T.Robinson hat trick. Walsh decent but nothing fancy.

murraymob

Coach
A nice win tonight 40-16. Moylan he was in everything the last 20mins we got 5 tries in that time.

Matt Robinson strong. T.Robinson hat trick. Walsh decent but nothing fancy.

if moylan does not replace whare at fullback after this week it is clear he is never going to get picked

Graftonpanther

Juniors
How is Austin at least not the first grade lock if they don't want him at 1/2?? Surely blind Freddy can see he is 1000 times better than Ciraldo.

mxlegend99

Referee
Knights just in after a forward pass. Meanwhile we had a forward pass called against us a couple of minutes ago that wasn't forward. Wolves are making too many mistakes, but that forward pass call, and then a ridiculous knock on call against us coupled with not calling a forward pass against us has cost us the lead.

mxlegend99

Referee
And now the defence is non existent. Another try immediately scored after, with our first loss coming up. They're certainly showing signs of being coached more like our first grade team now.

Panther_Brendo

Juniors
Listening to the radio Anthony Cherrington, Mose Masoe and Ethan Cook were the standouts. Cook was a real standout in the final 20 minutes, setting up a couple of tries for Cherro and VTK. But I'm interested to get the opinion of those who were at the game. Ivan was there which is good to see.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah. I went Cook was by far the best on the field. I guess he could be a chance if Ivan moves Humble to fullback. Moylan didn't do anything wrong apart from throw a ball into touch with Nabuli unmarked on the wing. Satini was strong but the backrow were outstanding.

franklin2323

Immortal
Cook could play lock though as below I think the pack picks itself. I would have any Windsor backrower over Newton, Ciraldo or Smith sadly the coach doesn't agree.

On Masoe we need 2 props off the bench. I have seen nothing to convince me he isn't capable of atleast 2 15min spells.

That's all we really need from the 2nd bench prop. He can be devasting even in such little gametime.

Assuming Tighe is back. We should line up like this. Humble can play fullback if a half was to come in.

??
Robinson
Tighe
Whare
Simmons
Humble
Walsh
Plum
Kingston
Grant
Manu
Brown
Docker:

McKendry.
Newton.
Segeyaro
Robinson

maple_69

Bench
Honestly, we can't afford for Plum to play at prop any longer. If fullback (Whare) and lock (Ciraldo) were our biggest issues, prop is next. Plum is completely ineffectual.

Panther_Brendo

Juniors
Cleary was there, maybe he found what he needed. We will probably see some players promoted in the next few weeks. It definitely was a positive step appointing Garth Brennan as the Windsor coach. Isaac John, in an interview on Hawkesbury Radio, spoke positively about what Brennan has done there already.

One thing I have found about him is that he does not accept complacency.

In his interview he was always talking about improving and was not totally satisfied with the win. Yes, we were very good in the second 40, but overall we still conceded 22 points and against the better teams that is not good enough and is something we have to improve on. Yes we can celebrate the win, but your Melbourne's go back and look at the areas where they felt they were not good enough and focus on improving that area the next week. This is an culture that should be present throughout the club.

franklin2323

Immortal
I agree Maple. We have played with 1/2 a prop on the bench. We need 2 that can make an impact but I can't see him going anytime soon.

On Brennan. I rate him as our best coach the players like him. He wants the best & wont accept anything else. Also consider he gets 3rd choice of u20's players has a smaller pool of players when injury hits yet has them well drilled.