What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor and 20s Finals

Doomednow

Bench
I think Travis Robinson has genuine talent. If he gets in space he's very quick and he's a good finisher. He should do well with his new team.

murraymob

Coach
sam anderson is the only forward today who showed he could challenge the current first graders and the incoming guys for a position in the team.Nabuli still has some work ahead but the only back with potential to get better

Karnivayne

Juniors
I think Travis Robinson has genuine talent. If he gets in space he's very quick and he's a good finisher. He should do well with his new team.

Mansour, Nabuli, Simmons, Naiqama, Roberts, Jennings and DWZ are all ahead of Robinson but yeh he has talent....

murraymob

Coach
satini would have been in the u20 team but they are just to good so most of them have had time with windsor.I would have satini in in front of daniella today at least he can pass the ball

murraymob

Coach
penrith up 18 to 6 cartwright in the halves is a plus.The more he touches it.Actually in again jennings scores 22 to 6 kick to come

Raider_69

Post Whore
Penrith far too good this year, its astounding the pathers have taken this long to win an U20's comp, they should be perennial contenders

Raider_69

Post Whore
Oh yeah, im aware of the Elliott effect. Poor warriors.

This panthers team is stacked, god i'd love for the raiders to get their hands on Mosley.