What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor and 20s Finals

franklin2323

Immortal
Wets Tigers offered him the kind of money that the panthers chose not to match or couldn't..I can't remember.

We had a option for next year weren't going to take it. He got 2 years at Tigers more security smart choice. The few times I have spoken to him he doesn't want to go..

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Hey guys, what's the go with Evans? Is he injured or just did not get selected for the GF?

Also, well done with your two teams who have made it through to the Grand Final, i remember when that used to be us lol.

Forty20

First Grade
Thanks we need it in NSW Cup. Peachey is just too good

If he does end up carving your mob up in the final, you can at least throw out the good kind of bittersweet cheer knowing that he will be doing that for you guys next year. :D

Also, a collective thanks to all the Penrith fans for all the info on Evans over the last month or so. I don't want to heap expectations on his young shoulders but hopefully he can buck the negative trend of halfbacks at Parra. We are still a long way from being a competitive force but having a good young half pushing for a gig in first grade would do us no harm as we rebuild.

franklin2323

Immortal
If he does end up carving your mob up in the final, you can at least throw out the good kind of bittersweet cheer knowing that he will be doing that for you guys next year. :D

Exactly Peachey best in NSW Cup by a mile. NYC Best Cartwright both will be Panthers next year :D.

Evans will go well due to no ego. Strong all round game get a few players like Prior solid 1st graders and a few years you guys will be up there

Kilkenny

Coach
Really makes GF day so much more watchable when you have your two lesser sides playing on the day. So much to look forward too given the number of players on show who will be adding depth to our NRL squad in the next couple of years. Will be bitter sweet if Peachy has a blinder and wins the NSW Cup GF for the Sharks.

murraymob

Coach
moylan has to step up and start getting into the game.If he wants first grade he needs to show he wants it.Seems happy just catching and passing today

maple_69

Bench
Lot of dumb play. Stupid passes and off loads, poor discipline, lazy defence. Not even in it at the moment. They need to settle, complete their sets for 5-10 minutes and work for field position.

Big Mick

Referee
Moylan's done absolutely nothing today.

And Austin, first 10 minutes aside, has been bloody ordinary.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Wolves have been bad today too much drop ball and the defense has been pathetic so far they look like they don't give a f**k.

roofromoz

First Grade
Matt Thompson is doing the call on Nein which means that by the powers of deduction, Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Hadley will call the Holden Cup.

Thank goodness for Fox Sports...

Karnivayne

Juniors
Moylan shouldnt be in contention for nrl unless he improves out of sight, Naiqama and Smith shouldnt play nrl again, thank god Ciraldo is leaving, Capewell offered nothing in half a season and Travis Robinson is a waste of space. Austin is the only 50/50 of the players departing but Soward is better at 5/8 and Taylor and Peachey are better locks so was excess to needs.