What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor and 20s Finals

soc123_au

Staff member
Suck shit ref. I hope you lost your f**king house on the result. Well done to both sides Wolves just too strong in the end.

chrisD

Coach
Our defence is shit. 20s will win because they're a great defensive side when they've got a reason to defend, the Wolves I dunno.

murraymob

Coach
great to win and get into the grand final .I expect it will be against cronulla .That will mean stepping up a lot on what they did today

franklin2323

Immortal
This is a tyical game from Austin yet in their wisdom. Some f**kwit thought it was a good idea to replace him with Wallace

maple_69

Bench
Reffing wasn't too bad. We were inside the 10 all game. That double movement was a joke though.
I stuck around for the Sharks game which was much better quality. We'll be at long odds to beat them a second time but great effort to get this far through all the injuries and upheaval.

Nealo 12

Bench
Wolves were robbed at least 2 tries ...the refereeing was deplorable today, hope that guy doesnt get the Grand Final. Also how could he not see the double movement by the Knights...WOW.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Penrith won that game on the back of the #9. Looks like a clone of Seg. He was a nightmare to contain, the raiders dominated the period he was off the park and as soon as he came back on the big boys like Saunders and Cartright began dominating again, getting QPTB's and he was tearing us apart. He's a very good talent

We pinched him from Townsville as well and left Cowboys with no decent 9's.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Tomorrow (Monday 30TH) all on Foxsports 1:

9:30 a.m.:1971 Grand Final, Souths v St George

10:30 a.m.:VB Cup Windsor v Newcastle

12:00 p.m.:Holden Cup Canterbury v Warriors

01:30 p.m. Holden Cup:panthers v Raiders

Then the rest of the day with the NRL replays.

Thanks, will record both the NSW Cup and U20's and hopefully get a chance to watch both before sunday.

In any case how good is it to have two teams to support come GF day next Sunday. Says a lot about how the 5 year plan is coming together. Good times ahead I think.

benntash

Juniors
Top effort by both 20s and Windsor to make grand final day. Are both games aired on free to air next week???

maple_69

Bench
Drink for every try scored by a Panther through the day and I might actually be in a state to enjoy the first grade GF!

Sharkie73

Bench
Drink for every try scored by a Panther through the day and I might actually be in a state to enjoy the first grade GF!

I guess you won't be drinking until the under 20's game then ;-)

But seriously, should be a real good game. The loss to your lot in the first round of the finals seemed to have knocked us into gear and the Wolves have been great all year. I'll feel confident in a Sharks win if we can shut down that winger of yours Nabuli(?). The guys an absolute freak.

GongPanther

Referee
I guess you won't be drinking until the under 20's game then ;-)

But seriously, should be a real good game. The loss to your lot in the first round of the finals seemed to have knocked us into gear and the Wolves have been great all year. I'll feel confident in a Sharks win if we can shut down that winger of yours Nabuli(?). The guys an absolute freak.

HE didn't get many opportunities in the Newcy game

Gotta watch out for Peachy though...he is a superstar in the making.

With Windsor stepping up against the Sharks a few weeks ago,this GF is anyones,and not the walkover some might suggest.

Just being in the Grand Final for the experience for the supporters and players of both clubs will be a day that we all will embrace and enjoy.

Latest posts