What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Vote Count:

5 - DB (Shaun Hewitt, Hoppity, SeeJay, Ozzy, whall15)
1 - Hoggmaster (Jason Maher, mickyj)
2 - Dutchy (DB, Parra Pride)
1 - Hoppity (Hoggmaster)
1 - No lynch (Dutchy)
1 - KeepingTheFaith (Misanthrope)

mickyj

Bench
change vote BM

If BM is poisoned then he'll be dead soon anyway. By lynching him now we get to night and hopefully our investigators will provide something more concrete.

I still fail to see how getting to night is good for town. Talking in drew games is vital. Night always works in mafia way. Lynching a townie as he might die to get to night just reads big time scum talk to me.

Nothing you have said since makes me think differently. If people want to lynch me for that then so be it. As I already said I used my one off action.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I still fail to see how getting to night is good for town. Talking in drew games is vital. Night always works in mafia way. Lynching a townie as he might die to get to night just reads big time scum talk to me.

Nothing you have said since makes me think differently. If people want to lynch me for that then so be it. As I already said I used my one off action.

Getting it to night is important as no one has any information. Rather than lynch DB (or someone else that people may be slightly suspicious of) and possibly lose 2 townies when BM dies, I figured the deadline was approaching and no one was building a strong case so kill the guy who is already marked for death. A no lynch benefits mafia because they can choose who dies plus other penalties.

I've changed my vote as Fred seems to be the poisoner and clearly wasnt paying attention when BM was confirmed good. Hopefully he will cure BM tonight.

Frederick

Staff member
Ok looks like Fred poisoned BM and wasnt paying attention.

Changevote Micky

1/3 OMGUS, 1/3 supicious, 1/3 gotta lynch someone

Nice try but I ain't the poisoner. I was only asking in case I'd missed a post from drew that actually confirmed him as town. I know two thirds of f**k all about wine, so have no idea what comes from where.

mickyj

Bench
Town are all Australian wines Fred.

Hogg we will get to night. But it is the talking before then that all town to read into peoples post. If we do not lynch mafia can pick who dies. We know BM, dutchy and myself are town. I tend to think few others are town also. With 17 alive mafia are with other 14. Read some as town and some no idea. Getting a feel on someone is better then lynch someone I know is town or rather confident they are.

SeeJay

Juniors
So heres my two cents. Db doesnt talk in most games. He has talked more in this game once people started voting for him than i can ever remember. Im thinking this is probably from some folks in his qt pushing him to defend himself, or him just scrambling in general to try to save his skin.

whall15

Coach
I reckon that's a fair point CJ.

I find it bizarre that he investigated BM when it was abundantly clear that he was town.

DB

First Grade
So heres my two cents. Db doesnt talk in most games. He has talked more in this game once people started voting for him than i can ever remember. Im thinking this is probably from some folks in his qt pushing him to defend himself, or him just scrambling in general to try to save his skin.

FFS, I'm talking cause I was called out as being quiet by Dutchy... If I remained silent, I would get voted out for being quiet, I am talking so now I am being voted out not being my usual self.

Dutchy

Immortal
I changed my vote after his response. Was good enough at this point.

Now I'm going OMGUS so I don't get modkilled.

change vote parrapride

Parra Pride

Referee
:lol::lol::lol:

DB doesn't talk, so people vote for him so he will talk.
DB talks, so people vote for him because he's talking.

You people are f**king stupid.

SeeJay

Juniors
Most folks that dont talk dont start talking once they start getting votes. See: pugzley, afs, dogslife, etc

mickyj

Bench
If there is no lynch in time mafia picks who gets lynched.
So not voting at all or just voting for anyone does not help. I do not think DB is bad. Just my read so would prefer not to vote for him. He has been close to a lynch which means a couple of things.

1. He is mafia so they are not voting for him.
2. He is town and mafia are partly on and they do not have the numbers to finish him off. Or they have all voted already.

I do not want to vote for him as I think he is town. And do not want to vote for BM as he is town.