What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

Hoggmaster

Juniors
No, I just noted you went hard after a dead townie.

That dead townie was going after me based on a stupid fact, I assumed it was because he was bad. He also said last game he was going meta me this game so hey ho.

WTF Hogg?

Just checking. You dont seem to be as active as usual, noticed you did that in WCW before you were outed.

Vote: Hogg

Has been very vocal so far...a little TOO vocal

In a game where a no lynch is bad for town, being vocal is probably the biggest indicator of being town... also I know something you don't :D

That dead townie was going after me based on a stupid fact, I assumed it was because he was bad. He also said last game he was going meta me this game so hey ho.

Just checking. You dont seem to be as active as usual, noticed you did that in WCW before you were outed.

In a game where a no lynch is bad for town, being vocal is probably the biggest indicator of being town... also I know something you don't :D

I've had an unusually active life the last few days, should be back to normal tomorrow.

Misanthrope

Staff member
For the second time: I KILLED MICKY

He was annoying me and I assumed I'd die before I got to use my one-shot kill.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Eat a steaming bowl of semen. The Warriors suck so hard, they could inhale a golf ball through a garden hose.

Force posts are for merkins.

Latest posts