What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

DB

First Grade
Awesome metagaming guys.... I found out that BM is fortified, and in fact a Hanwood Port, so since Hanwood is in Australia, he'd unfortunately be a hinderess to town, by being on it again.

Frederick

Staff member
Well going by the writeup BM has been poisoned, and will slowly die once uncorked.

RIP hoppity. We hardly knew ye

Hoggmaster

Juniors
change vote BM

If BM is poisoned then he'll be dead soon anyway. By lynching him now we get to night and hopefully our investigators will provide something more concrete.

mickyj

Bench
change vote BM

If BM is poisoned then he'll be dead soon anyway. By lynching him now we get to night and hopefully our investigators will provide something more concrete.

He was poisoned and we can assume the poisoner can cure him. As he is confirmed town your logic is poor or you're bad. I bet the later.

change vote hogg

Hoggmaster

Juniors
He was poisoned and we can assume the poisoner can cure him. As he is confirmed town your logic is poor or you're bad. I bet the later.

change vote hogg
He was confirmed good before he was posioned. The poisoner wants him dead.
Your logic is poor or you are bad. I bet the former.

mickyj

Bench
He was confirmed good before he was posioned. The poisoner wants him dead.
Your logic is poor or you are bad. I bet the former.

And how do you know this? A poisoner can poison someone and see what happens and cure them at a later time. It can be like a investigation.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Vote Count:

5 - DB (Shaun Hewitt, Hoppity, SeeJay, Ozzy, whall15)
1 - Hoggmaster (Jason Maher, mickyj)
1 - whall15 (Parra Pride)
1 - Dutchy (DB)
1 - Hoppity (Hoggmaster)
1 - No lynch (Dutchy)

Discussion is good. Happy to keep this going given the level of chatter. Will extend time as I see fit.

DB

First Grade
I've been out all day, so voted for being not active. I posted as soon as I got home. Told them that BM was town, which is what Whall had already said. So I'm apparently mafia.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm going to be at a wedding all day tomorrow, so doubt I'll be on to place a vote.

For now, I'm going to vote KTF.

Just so I have a vote down.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
And how do you know this? A poisoner can poison someone and see what happens and cure them at a later time. It can be like a investigation.

Day 1 Lynch

Vote Count

9 - Hoppity (Mis, Dutchy, mickyj, Scott Gourley's Lovechild, Hoppity, SeeJay, butch, soc123_au, Shaun Hewitt, DB)
1 - Scott Gourley's Lovechild (Frederick)
1 - Hogg (Jason Maher)
1 - No lynch (Ozzy)

The wines sat in their racks, aging. One, however, looked ripe for the drinking. Several of the wines put it forward as the right one to be cracked. But the wily old fortified wasn't going to be tricked. It knew it wasn't a table wine, and so rebuffed their advances. It would continue to age, and its cork would remain in.

A man walked past and noticed it sitting on the counter. Reading the back of the label, it said: Intense rancio, vanilla oak characters showing the refinement of a true barrel aged tawny port. Incredible rich liqueur raisin characters distinctive of a Christmas fruit cake. With an exceptional round mid palate and fine tannins it has a lusciousness that lingers on and on long after consumption.

He smiled and put it back on the rack. Its time would come, but not now.

It is now night. Night will end at 8am tomorrow morning, or before if all actions are received.

A result occurred, so those who would be penalised for a no lynch / no result are ok to act. Bazzi, however, is unable to act as he didn't post.

Night 1 Result

The South East Australian Cabernet Merlot was possibly the worst of all varieties known to man. Being the crappy bulk wine that it was, it determined to blend with the Hanwood Tawny port in a bid to poison it.

?Take that,? it bubbled.

There was conflict here. For the Hanwood Port was unkillable for a time. But when it would be aired and available to die, the blending would take effect and the port would gradually oxidise. Until that time, it would remain corked and good to drink.

Well going by the writeup BM has been poisoned, and will slowly die once uncorked.

RIP hoppity. We hardly knew ye

I know this because of a phenomenon called 'time' Micky. The fact the BM was proven town in the first write up, then poisoned in the second write up means that the person poisoning him knew he was good when he was poisoning him. This means that the poisoner wanted him to die as his alignment is already known.

You're starting to come across as pretty suspicious by the ridiculousness of your argument Micky.

Latest posts