What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I'm starting to think BM is a genius.
He plays an absolutely shockingly awful game once in a while which means moderaters need to protect him from first round meta gaming.
Mafia then refrain from targetting him because they know he's always a good lightning rod to absorb a lynch at some point, and possibly hand them the game through a BM derp. This ensures he's always around at the end of a game and gets the most out of it.
Last game for example, he finished as WWF Undisputed Champion.
He's either the greatest mind to play mafia, or he's completely oblivious.

The only time I've drunk wine is directly out of a box. I'm sophisticated like that.

Vote Hoggmaster
I've clearly been left in the sun and vinegarised.

HowHigh

Coach
***I for one would rather post suicide..or lead a rebel militia

nearly did just edit that lol

soc123_au

Staff member
I for one well welcome our new hoppity overlord

Super-cool-rabbit-vibration-silver-rotating-overlord-female-font-b-electric-b-font-font-b-beads.jpg

mickyj

Bench
Why on why did I have to be a white........

This is more my thing.

consistent red, which shows blackcurrant, plum and spice, with restrained oak in the background and a fine tannin finish.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Currently drinking a GSM while moderating a wine mafia.

I've clearly peaked in life.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Currently drinking a GSM while moderating a wine mafia.

I've clearly peaked in life.

Ive just got back from the pub where i spent less than an Aussie dollar per bottle drinking crap booze, whilst ogling Chinese floozies in ridiculously short skirts.

Drew's peak is like building a mole hill next to my Everest.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Ive just got back from the pub where i spent less than an Aussie dollar per bottle drinking crap booze, whilst ogling Chinese floozies in ridiculously short skirts.

Drew's peak is like building a mole hill next to my Everest.

Why were u wearing a short skirt ?

Latest posts