What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Withers signs?

greeneyed

First Grade
It was not in any way mentioned today in the CT, on WIN TV Canberra News or on the Raiders website.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
It's not true!! He hasn't signed yet!! From what I've heard the Drag-Queens approaced the Raiders and offered a contract swap with Tyran Smith & Lincon Withers but the Raiders are supposedly keen to retain Smith for what ever the reason, i'm sure it's not his football ability.

I say go after Withers all guns blazing. He'd be a great utility player and it'd give us a chance to offload some dead wood in Smith. We win twice!!

ARE YOU LISTENING MANAGEMENT??

Raider_69

Post Whore
From what I've heard the Drag-Queens approaced the Raiders and offered a contract swap with Tyran Smith & Lincon Withers but the Raiders are supposedly keen to retain Smith for what ever the reason, i'm sure it's not his football ability.

SURELY THEY ARNT THAT STUPID
They have looked a gift horse in the mouth and then to slap him to the ground

2 birds - 1 stone... wheres the problem?

Green Kiwi

Juniors
This is the funniest thing I have heard in ages, it can't be serious
:lol: Tyran almost cost us the finals game singlehandedly, he was like an out of control one man demolition squad, how he did not get sent off beats me. He certainly got Clinton sin binned. End of game :evil:

The frustration of this season for me has been the inabilty of management to drop certain players and give others CARNEY a chance at no 7. Who knows what might have eventuated? worst case would have valuable 1st grade experience. Yes I know how ypong he is but what a shambles the team became after the June 30 debacle. Roll on 2005 another chance for glory. Yes I am generally optomistic, before the games anyway :x

Raider_69

Post Whore
Green Kiwi said:
:lol: Tyran almost cost us the finals game singlehandedly, he was like an out of control one man demolition squad, how he did not get sent off beats me. He certainly got Clinton sin binned. End of game :evil:

The frustration of this season for me has been the inabilty of management to drop certain players and give others CARNEY a chance at no 7. Who knows what might have eventuated? worst case would have valuable 1st grade experience. Yes I know how ypong he is but what a shambles the team became after the June 30 debacle. Roll on 2005 another chance for glory. Yes I am generally optomistic, before the games anyway :x

mate post 1?
where have you been all season

TESTIFY BROTHER!!

LUKEY

Juniors
I deffinatly feel that the young guns as in Carney and Campo should of had more time in first grade. I even thought when Woolford got suspended they may have a gamble on carney at half for the roosters game :(

Anonymous

Juniors
Green Kiwi said:

Who is this man and where has he been all year?

Next all we need to discover if he's in the pro-Mogg camp or Kris Mans butterfly collecting club.

Kris_man

Bench
if Withers officially signed, then it would have been on the Raiders website or in the Canberra Times by now, indicating to me that Withers has not officially signed with the Raiders. it would have at least been in other sources apart from channel 10. when i hear words from Withers himself or from the Raiders managment, then i'll be certain. until then, the wait continues...

Lynchie

Juniors
Im all for the club getting withers but I am also a supporter of Tyran.
If he is such a crap player like many people here say he is then why would the saints want a player swap involving him?
I still think he is worth keeping and if he can play like he did against the roosters in the finals just with more controlled aggression then that would be great.

thickos

First Grade
I Bleed Green said:
He'd probably think you were trying to hit on him. :lol:

Then, disturbingly, he may try to flop on you 3 seconds after the event, a la the Roosters semi :lol: :lol:

brenno

Juniors
Lynchie said:
Im all for the club getting withers but I am also a supporter of Tyran.
If he is such a crap player like many people here say he is then why would the saints want a player swap involving him?

Cause Nathan Brown is even more stupid and incompetant than Matt Elliott..