What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

0,,6288712,00.jpg

Behind David Williams' whiskers is a Kangaroo
By Paul Kent | October 08, 2008 12:00am
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegra...6799,24463629-5006066,00.html#latest-comments
YESTERDAY marked a stunning start in the life of a man formerly known as The Wolfman.
And he didn't miss the chance to show how happy he was by planting one on teammate Anthony Watmough.

Manly winger David Williams emerged from behind a magnificent beard to be told he had been named in Australia's squad for next month's Rugby League World Cup
As the Sea Eagles continued to party yesterday, at least some were happy to begin winding down to prepare for future commitments. But not before the hair was set free.
Williams shaved his beard off after fellow winger Michael Robertson grabbed him and told him he could lose it one of two ways. Williams took the easy way, and "he just sheared him like a sheep," Watmough said.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24463629-5006066,00.html

I don't mind seeing guys kiss each other on the cheek cos I'm into the whole mafioso thing....but on the lips?...and with lips heavily pursed right up to the nose? FFS No wonder he's not doing well with the ladies...

Last edited:
I can see tounge...

LOL The pic reminds me of that scene in Top Gun where Maverick & Goose are playing beach volleyball against Ice & Slider. Not that they kiss in the movie, but Maverick's wearing aviator (in the truest sense of the word) shades with his shirt off.

maverick07.jpg

Playin....playin with the boys...

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
ive seen more pics and watmough seems really into it too. WHATS DOING BOYS.

wittyfan

Referee
effie was on the North Steyne demanding they pash!

Williams also pecked Ballin on the cheek on the Footy Show the other week.

hellteam

First Grade
Seriously how did he make Australia. Now everyone will realise that he is just an average player without his beard.

fat joe

Juniors
The whole picture is totally out of context, if you saw it on the news he gave about 4 guys a peck on the cheek mafia style after he got selected in the kangaroos squad, the tele just freeze framed that to make it look like he's gone all Ian Roberts on us.

innsaneink

Referee
LOL The pic reminds me of that scene in Top Gun where Maverick & Goose are playing beach volleyball against Ice & Slider. Not that they kiss in the movie, but Maverick's wearing aviator (in the truest sense of the word) shades with his shirt off.

maverick07.jpg

Playin....playin with the boys...

Well...if thats what catches your memory.....

not that theres anything wrong with it :sarcasm:

Twigg

Juniors
Well Watmough does need a partner that can pack a punch otherwise the poor bloke will get beaten up. Should have been a Storm player instead of shaved puppie Williams though.

Lungfish

Juniors
The whole picture is totally out of context, if you saw it on the news he gave about 4 guys a peck on the cheek mafia style after he got selected in the kangaroos squad, the tele just freeze framed that to make it look like he's gone all Ian Roberts on us.

I saw the footage aswell and your spot on.He kissed him on the cheek and the angle makes it look wrong.

Inferno

Coach

Are you threatened by having a homosexual in your team?

Well...if thats what catches your memory.....

not that theres anything wrong with it :sarcasm:

Well of course there's nothing wrong with it. I mean have you seen that scene? It's awesome. The sport of beach volleyball really took off after Top Gun. That scene is probably responsible for it becoming an Olympic event. Kenny Loggins "playin with the boys" track totally rocked that scene too. Awesome movie which I've watched 50 odd times since I was a kid.

Inky you old homophobe you...

Latest posts