What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

Pass the Ball

Juniors
mate...sheltered much?? have you ever travelled?

Travelled plenty, thus my question, which countries.....???

I may not have been to these, that you speak of...

Huggs and a peck on the cheeks as greetings and farewells, most certainly...but,

holding hands and kissing on the lips...Not so sure...Well definately not in my sheltered world...

Which countries...??

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
for starters India, Italy, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka...its an expression of friendship, not a sexual thing. in general Australians are very reserved with their touching of others compared to other cultures...hence why seeing Dave kiss his mate is ZOMG HES A HOMOOOO.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Have you been to these countries..??

No men kiss each other on the lips or hold hands in Italy, unless of coarse you are gay.. - Fact

I must admit I have not travelled extensively in Asia, but I do believe you are telling porkies...

Kiki

First Grade
hhahaha oh my god you tool. dont accuse me of lying because you are sheltered as all hell. i haven't been to all those countries but I do have a degree in Cultural Studies and wrote many an essay on their cultures so unless you know something the vast amounts of sociologists, anthroplogists and authors don't know...i think i'll stick to what I learnt tbrough my education.

why does it matter anyway? you sound ignorant and homophobic. it obviously bothers you that straight men feel comfortablt enough in their manhood to hold hands or kiss in public...why is that?

Pass the Ball

Juniors
hhahaha oh my god you tool. dont accuse me of lying because you are sheltered as all hell. i haven't been to all those countries but I do have a degree in Cultural Studies and wrote many an essay on their cultures so unless you know something the vast amounts of sociologists, anthroplogists and authors don't know...i think i'll stick to what I learnt tbrough my education.

why does it matter anyway? you sound ignorant and homophobic. it obviously bothers you that straight men feel comfortablt enough in their manhood to hold hands or kiss in public...why is that?

Being Italian and travelling a couple of times a year for work puts me in a reasonable position to question this tripe....

Never have I seen men hold hands and kiss on the lips without it being of a sexual nature in any culture....but you keep reading those cultural studies books...Maybe you would have a reference for what you are saying....???(But, I doubt it, because you are full of it)..

Kiki

First Grade
you do realise this is your own issue and has nothing to do with me or the cultures of other countries right? pathetic.

and sure i'll go dig up my references from Uni to prove myself to some ignorant random on the internet. WAIT HERE ILL BE RIGHT BACK!

Pass the Ball

Juniors
you do realise this is your own issue and has nothing to do with me or the cultures of other countries right? pathetic.

and sure i'll go dig up my references from Uni to prove myself to some ignorant random on the internet. WAIT HERE ILL BE RIGHT BACK!

I can't compete with you in the young and cool stakes, but sprouting crap does nothing for your reputation...You know it darls...

Pass the Ball

Juniors
I don't know about the countries that Kiki has named but definitely in some Arab countries it is a custom that men hold hands as a sign of friendship. For pass the ball: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C07E4D71E31F932A35756C0A9639C8B63

Thank you for your input Salivor. From that link I can concede that men hold hands in Arab countries which are considered Asia...

Kikki - It hardly shows that men in Europe and Asia hold hands and kiss on the lips is the normal, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a homophobe or has a sheltered life..

t1tan

Juniors
Does it really matter?Being gay,straight or inbetween has zero effect on a persons ability in their chosen profession...look at Rob Halford from Judas Priest.

God-King Dean

Immortal

Ah, I love these hypocritical statements.

They rattle on about others cultures & how there's more than one way of doing things & it's just their way, but when people in our own culture express their POV...

IGNORANT ! HOMOPHOBE !

Girondin

Juniors
ahaha err...has anyone ever been to europe? or asia? men hold hands, kiss on the lips etc and they are all straight. not everyone is as uptight about same sex affection as some of the people in this thread.

and even if dave was gay (which im fairly sure he isn't)...who cares?
:lol:
I've spent 25 years in Europe and I'm yet to find "straight" men holding hands (over the age of 7) let alone kissing on the lips. Not much wrong with that but clearly not "straight" men.

Kiki

First Grade
ugh dean..you really need to decide if you like or dislike me coz this bipolar crap is getting old.

well said titan.

Latest posts