What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

melbourne_belle

Juniors
I want the beard back!!!!
His brother is better looking but the beard gave him swagger lol
There is nothing wrong with a bit of man love lol

Fathead

Bench
Whatever happened it just too gross to think about... not that there is anything wrong with that.....

Once Dead

Bench
0,,6288712,00.jpg

Behind David Williams' whiskers is a Kangaroo
By Paul Kent | October 08, 2008 12:00am

YESTERDAY marked a stunning start in the life of a man formerly known as The Wolfman.
And he didn't miss the chance to show how happy he was by planting one on teammate Anthony Watmough.

Manly winger David Williams emerged from behind a magnificent beard to be told he had been named in Australia's squad for next month's Rugby League World Cup
As the Sea Eagles continued to party yesterday, at least some were happy to begin winding down to prepare for future commitments. But not before the hair was set free.
Williams shaved his beard off after fellow winger Michael Robertson grabbed him and told him he could lose it one of two ways. Williams took the easy way, and "he just sheared him like a sheep," Watmough said.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24463629-5006066,00.html

I don't mind seeing guys kiss each other on the cheek cos I'm into the whole mafioso thing....but on the lips?...and with lips heavily pursed right up to the nose? FFS No wonder he's not doing well with the ladies...

untitled507.JPG
bestbeards0810.jpg

The other pic of Williams bears a striking resemblence to that of the infamous, Trent from Punchy.

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
it annoys me that we have been writing about davey on errol for like 6 months and only now has the media caught on and think they discovered him...*shakes fist*

melbourne_belle

Juniors
it annoys me that we have been writing about davey on errol for like 6 months and only now has the media caught on and think they discovered him...*shakes fist*

exactly, you guys are where I learnt all about davey and his beard.
I am devo he shaved it. lol

Tom Ace

Bench
0,,6288712,00.jpg

Behind David Williams' whiskers is a Kangaroo
By Paul Kent | October 08, 2008 12:00am

YESTERDAY marked a stunning start in the life of a man formerly known as The Wolfman.
And he didn't miss the chance to show how happy he was by planting one on teammate Anthony Watmough.

Manly winger David Williams emerged from behind a magnificent beard to be told he had been named in Australia's squad for next month's Rugby League World Cup
As the Sea Eagles continued to party yesterday, at least some were happy to begin winding down to prepare for future commitments. But not before the hair was set free.
Williams shaved his beard off after fellow winger Michael Robertson grabbed him and told him he could lose it one of two ways. Williams took the easy way, and "he just sheared him like a sheep," Watmough said.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,24463629-5006066,00.html

I don't mind seeing guys kiss each other on the cheek cos I'm into the whole mafioso thing....but on the lips?...and with lips heavily pursed right up to the nose? FFS No wonder he's not doing well with the ladies...

He's doing fine with the ladies.

Damn fine actually the bastard.

Kiki

First Grade
ahaha err...has anyone ever been to europe? or asia? men hold hands, kiss on the lips etc and they are all straight. not everyone is as uptight about same sex affection as some of the people in this thread.

and even if dave was gay (which im fairly sure he isn't)...who cares?

Kiki

First Grade
hahaha and of course hes doing well with the girls. they all come out of the woodwork once a players head is in the paper everyday.

Twigg

Juniors
He's an idiot. Should have kept the beard as a gimmick for the fans. Now he'll just be like the rest of them. We need more charismatc players in the NRL.

Joker's Wild

Coach
So true, those tarts do my head in. I still prefer the beard.

I prefer the tarts tbh.

At least he shaved it off totally. If he had groomed it to look like one of those thin "boy-band" numbers then there truely would be cause to question his sexual persuasion.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
ahaha err...has anyone ever been to europe? or asia? men hold hands, kiss on the lips etc and they are all straight. not everyone is as uptight about same sex affection as some of the people in this thread.

and even if dave was gay (which im fairly sure he isn't)...who cares?

In which countries is it, that men hold hands and kiss each other on the lips in Europe and Asia...(Excluding gay bars)...????

fat joe

Juniors
Are you threatened by having a homosexual in your team?

Not at all, I thought it was great we had Ian Roberts in the team, just that that story is bullsh*t, and anyone who has seen the footage on TV would know its bullsh*t, yet the tele publishes it anyway.

He's an idiot. Should have kept the beard as a gimmick for the fans. Now he'll just be like the rest of them. We need more charismatc players in the NRL.

He didn't have a choice in the matter, Watmough and Robertson held him down and said its coming off the easy way or the hard way. What I'm more concerned about is Jamie Lyon's mohawk. That thing is disgraceful, and he's got kids - what are they going to think?

Latest posts