What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

I`ve just come back from a one-month ban, no idea where this thread`s been going, but I`m absolutely devastated that he got rid of his beard. Why do grown men choose to look like children? Tragic.

bartman

Immortal
I`ve just come back from a one-month ban, no idea where this thread`s been going, but I`m absolutely devastated that he got rid of his beard. Why do grown men choose to look like children? Tragic.
Yep, the mullet look is unbecoming on Dave. And indeed anyone...

But as good looking as it may be, I guess big facial hair doesn't really lend itself to painless sloppy kissing?

bartman

Immortal
Yeah BD, it sucks how they can block things like that by country.

I was hoping to catch some English shows through the BBC site (and I know people who want to do that going the opposite way), but with similar lack of success.

Do you think it's because the Australian government doesn't want the rest of the world to see the doco, and they had it blocked? Or is that site always like that?

bartman

Immortal
Nah, I think it's just like DVD region coding - a way for companies that own the rights to attempt to stagger/market releases in different countries at different times.

Otherwise I could have finished watching the last series of Doctor Who four months before it screened in Australia, by watching legally through the UK government broadcasters' website.

I remember when the Telstra NRL video gallery wasn't blocked to overseas too... had to write a few emails to get them to keep it that way for a while too, when they had proposed limiting it to OZ Bigpond subscribers only (which wouldn't have been in the game's interest).

Geez, how does one respond to such a long irrelevant post like that...

With their own long, irrelevant post, of course.

I'll skip the bits that must only make sense in your own head. (And gee there was a lot of it - obtuse references to other posters that are irrelevant to this thread etc - and you claim others follow you around the place?)

They’re all relevant, that they’re not relevant to you is the problem.

You seem to think the post was for your benefit?

LOL

No, it's not. That was my point, it was far from your best work. I would have got a laugh out of it if it your attempt against BD was at all funny. Now you're just digging a deeper and deeper hole.

It’s not funny to you?

Who give a toss?

It’s funny to me and that’s what’s important.

Nah, you're just having convos with yourself again EA... didn't they give you a whole separate part of these forums to do that in, so that you didn't stray with your self-interested crapola into other people's discussion threads like this?

What I said is correct and initial direction change in this thread wasn’t my doing.

I have no idea why you’re bothering, it’s quite funny.

True, but it feels good to have pointed out here where your "approach" has backfired.

You’re getting worse.

What’s backfired?

I’m in a thread dedicated to a beards and bloke giving another bloke a kiss arguing with a pretentious wanker and annoying him…

That’s what you call a backfire?

And to have so clearly gotten under your skin to the point where you have to bother with a three page reply....

LOL

You’re so far up yourself you’ll need a crane to get back out.

Like I said, you have no idea what you’re getting into.

Not really. I reckon reading the words of a wounded ego of a worn out keyboard hero who was shown up by the very same young Kiwi kid that he chased into this thread and tried to put sh*t on. That's the concept at it's simplest.

You do realise that all you do is talk yourself up.

Which is fine by me, it makes it easier to hang sh*t on you.

Why would I bother posting my opinion on the stolen generation just for you to read, when you haven't paid the same courtesy to requests already made of you to do the same?

Why should I post my opinion?

Just post yours, get your daughter to post hers, both post your reasons for your opinions then I’ll come in, put sh*t on you both and that’ll be it.

How hard is that?

I personally have no reason to care what you think about it all, and you've been unwilling to share any knowledge or information to suggest why your pov might be relevant, or how it might benefit anyone else.

Sidestep.

Mong II.

But it was you seemed to have such a problem with what someone else might think about ths issue that you made (and continue to make) a hopeless arse of yourself. Nowhere near your best work, and it's not improving - time for an off-season sabbatical EA!

Please, you’re embarrassing yourself.

You rate yourself, I can see that in your posts but the reality is quite different to the fantasy you have in you head.

By the way, I think you and dig look cute together.

Don't thank me, I consider it my civic duty...

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
Yeah BD, it sucks how they can block things like that by country.

I was hoping to catch some English shows through the BBC site (and I know people who want to do that going the opposite way), but with similar lack of success.

This thread was about homosexual, coin-throwing Manly scum. Can we please return to topic?

Latest posts