What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

All he/she said was he knew about that, while asking a question about something else.

f**k me you're precious about it EA- not to mention on your high horse. (Pity that high horse in this thread is merely a pinata, which even Danger Mouse has been thumping with a stick...)

And his later comment was?

Are you prepared to accept off-hand that a 20-something white kiwi n'sync wannabe pissant knows anything about the stolen generation?

If so, good for you, take him to 4C and rim the info out of him, I could care less...

You do know that he hates his life because he wasn't born an African American on the mean streets of LA don't you?

He pretends to be one though.... LOL

Who is danger mouse?

One of the two barking trolls that follow me around this section that I don't bother reading?

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
EA is getting massacred lol.

Don't know who I am? You've been debating me for a few days now I think.

You must be going senile old man.

Might be time to give the net a rest for a while.

Go outside and yell some non sensical racist rants at kids on the street or something.

Or maybe lament with your buddies about "kids of today."

Just get out here its becoming embarrassing.

I reckon you're crocodileman. Or you've seen him post and decided to live your life around his "values".

The gimp who's been stalking me for 4 years.

Without success, I might add... :lol:

Later Dolly....

bartman

Immortal
And his later comment was?

Are you prepared to accept off-hand that a 20-something white kiwi n'sync wannabe pissant knows anything about the stolen generation?
Yes, why not? If someone can manage to post here on a rugby league forum, then chances are they can read, absorb and take things in, and come to their own opinion about (any) issue. Age, nationality and music taste aren't reason to disqualify someone's right to have a point of view. Why is yours so much more valid again? Oh, just the I-was-there-and-you-weren't school of opinions...

If so, good for you, take him to 4C and rim the info out of him, I could care less...
I'm not in the habit of taking anyone in anywhere. I fell there one day (probably against my better judgement), and it passes the spare time. I'm currently more interested in why you seem to be passing judgement on who can and can't hold opinions in threads in the NRL forum. You seem to be floundering to explain why it's such an issue for you...

Who is danger mouse?

One of the two barking trolls that follow me around this section that I don't bother reading?
This section being NRL? Well if you don't read it, I guess that's an excuse why your point of view here (or your failed attempt to follow a kid around in a thread here) is so off the mark.

I don't know who Danger Mouse is, and he's posted some silly stuff at times for sure - but he's hitting your piñata in this thread pretty solidly and consistently. Actually, is that a gaping hole I can see in the side of your high horse...:lol:

Yes, why not? If someone can manage to post here on a rugby league forum, then chances are they can read, absorb and take things in, and come to their own opinion about (any) issue. Age, nationality and music taste aren't reason to disqualify someone's right to have a point of view. Why is yours so much more valid again? Oh, just the I-was-there-and-you-weren't school of opinions...

Firstly, his opinion on anything is as valid as locky #1's and secondly, his opinion on anything to do with Australia is heavily tainted by little brother syndrome and the fact that he doesn't like being white.

Watch this space, he's going to do a reverse Michael Jackson any day.

In short, he is a f**king moron.

I'm not in the habit of taking anyone in anywhere. I fell there one day (probably against my better judgement), and it passes the spare time. I'm currently more interested in why you seem to be passing judgement on who can and can't hold opinions in threads in the NRL forum. You seem to be floundering to explain why it's such an issue for you...

I don't care who passes their opinion, but if they have the right to pass their opinion, do I or do I not have the right to ridicule it?

This section being NRL? Well if you don't read it, I guess that's an excuse why your point of view here (or your failed attempt to follow a kid around in a thread here) is so off the mark.

We have a history, he's always come out second best and he always will.

I read every thread in the NRL unless its started by one of those pretend fans, like Dung Mouse or STCFH..

If his opinion on the stolen generation interests you, invite him back to 4C for coffee. You never know, you might get lucky. If it's an opinion that I consider to be ridicule-worthy in the NRL section or any other forum that I read, I'll ridicule it.

And please, how does someone "follow someone else around" in one thread?

You do realise that you're sanctimonious, right?

I don't know who Danger Mouse is, and he's posted some silly stuff at times for sure - but he's hitting your piñata in this thread pretty solidly and consistently. Actually, is that a gaping hole I can see in the side of your high horse...:lol:

He couldn't hit air with spit.

Nice to see he has a fan though, believe me, it'll be months before he stops choking off on that...

StormChaser

First Grade
I must be in the wrong thread. I came here looking for a mature discussion on man love.
*sigh* Disappointed again!

bartman

Immortal
I must be in the wrong thread. I came here looking for a mature discussion on man love.
*sigh* Disappointed again!
Ah, StormChaser, you can simply smell the man love abound in this thread... in the same way that primary school boys pull the pigtails of the girls that they secretly love, so it is between male posters on internet footy forums!

bartman

Immortal
Firstly, his opinion on anything is as valid as locky #1's and secondly, his opinion on anything to do with Australia is heavily tainted by little brother syndrome and the fact that he doesn't like being white.

Watch this space, he's going to do a reverse Michael Jackson any day.

In short, he is a f**king moron.
Now that's really challenging his opinions, as apart from just being an internet bully poser. Which is the whole point of why people are bothering to show you up with what you've written in this thread.

I don't care who passes their opinion, but if they have the right to pass their opinion, do I or do I not have the right to ridicule it?
Well go on... actually ridicule the opinion, rather than the person posting it? This all started with someone stating that they knew/had heard/read about the stolen generation, and you imnpotently claiming that they couldn't possibly have a valid opinion if they weren't like... there, you know. :lol:

I think Titanic was a sh*t film, and I didn't have to be like... there while they made it to hold that opinion. And other people are allowed to like it as a film for their own reasons too - opinions are like arseholes, we all have them and (surprisingly to you perhaps) none are automatically more valid than others.

We have a history, he's always come out second best and he always will.
That's in the eye of the beholder... since you've brought your historical pissing competition into this thread, you've clearly come off second best imo. As I said before, not your best work by a long way.

I read every thread in the NRL unless its started by one of those pretend fans, like Dung Mouse or STCFH..
Well what did you mean by "this section that I don't bother reading?" a few posts back. You're making no sense, time to lay off these ones :beer: perhaps?

If it's an opinion that I consider to be ridicule-worthy in the NRL section or any other forum that I read, I'll ridicule it.
You're yet to do so. You're being shown up for losing a pissing competition at the moment. 4C's irrelevant to to watching you squirm around out of your depth, and because I (and others) are presumably a bit bored at this time of year, it's actually quite fun keeping it going.

And please, how does someone "follow someone else around" in one thread?
He came into this thread before you did, you've admitted having history and bringing it into this thread, and yet you accuse others of following people around? Ok then...

You do realise that you're sanctimonious, right?
I only save it up for you, and people like you sweetie :mwah:

He couldn't hit air with spit.

Nice to see he has a fan though, believe me, it'll be months before he stops choking off on that...
Definitely less of a fan of people in the NRL forum that try to silence differing opinions they don't like by attempting to bully people away from their points of view through personal attacks.

Which I guess is the point of still bothering to highlight the (lack of) contribution to this thread of the big keyboard man (whose claim to fame was like... being there, you know?). Know a backfire when you set one off EA, and quit while you're only slightly behind :lol:.

StormChaser

First Grade
Ah, StormChaser, you can simply smell the man love abound in this thread... in the same way that primary school boys pull the pigtails of the girls that they secretly love, so it is between male posters on internet footy forums!

I suspected that the way stalks me all over the forum chucking rocks at me!:lol:

Now that's really challenging his opinions, as apart from just being an internet bully poser. Which is the whole point of why people are bothering to show you up with what you've written in this thread.

lol @ internet bully poser.

What label should I put on you?

Godzilla's mum poseur?

STD fan? (Has he been back? Surely he hasn't wanked himself to death over your fawning?)

And what people?

Godzilla's mum, her daughter and some gumby called STD whose online person is so vaccuous that he had to re-start in order to avoid ridicule.

Yeah, that's the triumvirate of terror..... LOL

Well go on... actually ridicule the opinion, rather than the person posting it? This all started with someone stating that they knew/had heard/read about the stolen generation, and you imnpotently claiming that they couldn't possibly have a valid opinion if they weren't like... there, you know. :lol:

Ridicule his opinion?

I'll ridicule him, his opinion and his online posse every chance I get.

Wanna know why?

Because it's funny.

And please, don't wank on about the stolen generation, enough. This is his/her thread about hair and kissing. His opinion is that whitey (Yes, I've made an assumption, which will be accurate, even though he didn't actually post his opinion) did all the bad things possible because he's seen all the TV shows about it that New Zealand have. All one of them. Oh, and he talked to a mate who knew a bloke who once worked with a kid who lived through it.

Sounds pretty strong to me...

Christ, he probably doesn't even have NITV. How can a generation X'er possibly have an educated opinion on the stolen generation without NITV?

He's a poncing little gerbil frotter with all the wit and charm one associates with chlamydia. And that's one of his good points.

I think Titanic was a sh*t film, and I didn't have to be like... there while they made it to hold that opinion. And other people are allowed to like it as a film for their own reasons too - opinions are like arseholes, we all have them and (surprisingly to you perhaps) none are automatically more valid than others.

You're a low-grade Mong. you actually don't have an opinion on anything do you, you're just happy to believe that you're doing some service here.

LOL

You aren't by the way. And nothing you post here will make one single iota of difference to me or the way I post, ridicule, etc.

That's in the eye of the beholder... since you've brought your historical pissing competition into this thread, you've clearly come off second best imo. As I said before, not your best work by a long way.

lol

FFS, why does everyone think that there is always a winner and a loser. There are no winners you professional ponce, only losers.

Well what did you mean by "this section that I don't bother reading?" a few posts back.

Would you like me to get it translated to internet mommy speak for you?

You're making no sense, time to lay off these ones :beer: perhaps?

You're reading from the heart, that's why you can't grasp the simple concept. You're reading with the thought of your upset/hurt daughter glassing your eyes and clouding your ability to injest the words coherently.

I feel your pain.

You're yet to do so. You're being shown up for losing a pissing competition at the moment. 4C's irrelevant to to watching you squirm around out of your depth, and because I (and others) are presumably a bit bored at this time of year, it's actually quite fun keeping it going.

Like I said, there are no winners, only losers. Takes a true moron to think that there can be a winner when the only possible result is men with piss on their trousers.

4C sucks arse.

Why would any sane person come to a Rugby League forum to discuss politics and religion?

If any "4C'er" really wanted to discuss either, don't you think that going to specific forums that discuss those topics would be the preferred alternative?

I've done it in the past. I spent a couple of years at the largest MSN religious forum on the net. Was fun actually, except when they talked about religion..

You know why, don't you?

You're actually the best example I've seen...

He came into this thread before you did,

It's his thread you f**king pelican. LOL

Did you or STD pre-date me in this thread?

you've admitted having history and bringing it into this thread, and yet you accuse others of following people around? Ok then...

Yep, they do.

I don't.

Are we green?

I only save it up for you, and people like you sweetie :mwah:

God, why is it that you think that emoticons add to your post?

Is what you say so banal that it needs them?

:lol:

Oh wait, that emoticon was a mistake...

Definitely less of a fan of people in the NRL forum that try to silence differing opinions they don't like by attempting to bully people away from their points of view through personal attacks.

So stop doing it.

Which I guess is the point of still bothering to highlight the (lack of) contribution to this thread of the big keyboard man (whose claim to fame was like... being there, you know?).

It's hardly a claim to fame.

And there I was, right smack in the middle of it.

I'm 99% sure that's a bit in front of you and your daughter experience-wise as far as the stolen generation is concerned, unless of course you are one of the Aboriginal children that was taken from their parents. Rightly or wrongly.

In which case I'll bow to your experience, but still hang sh*t on you. :)

But please, I reckon it would be a giggle to hear what knowledge you and ms bartman jr have on the subject, if you like you can post it and I promise I'll read it.

I may giggle, I may guffaw, but I'll read it.

Know a backfire when you set one off EA, and quit while you're only slightly behind :lol:.

Seriously, you have no idea what you're getting yourself in to... LOL

Guess why godzilla hasn't been back to this thread?

A) Because he knows how it ends, having been there before and would prefer not to go through that again.

B) Because you, his mum, his protector called him a him/her?

You have 60 seconds....

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
What label should I put on you?
Geez, how does one respond to such a long irrelevant post like that...

I'll skip the bits that must only make sense in your own head. (And gee there was a lot of it :lol: - obtuse references to other posters that are irrelevant to this thread etc - and you claim others follow you around the place?)
Because it's funny.
No, it's not. That was my point, it was far from your best work. I would have got a laugh out of it if it your attempt against BD was at all funny. Now you're just digging a deeper and deeper hole.

(Yes, I've made an assumption, which will be accurate, even though he didn't actually post his opinion)
Nah, you're just having convos with yourself again EA... didn't they give you a whole separate part of these forums to do that in, so that you didn't stray with your self-interested crapola into other people's discussion threads like this?

You aren't by the way. And nothing you post here will make one single iota of difference to me or the way I post, ridicule, etc.
True, but it feels good to have pointed out here where your "approach" has backfired. And to have so clearly gotten under your skin to the point where you have to bother with a three page reply....

You're reading from the heart, that's why you can't grasp the simple concept.
Not really. I reckon reading the words of a wounded ego of a worn out keyboard hero who was shown up by the very same young Kiwi kid that he chased into this thread and tried to put sh*t on. That's the concept at it's simplest.

But please, I reckon it would be a giggle to hear what knowledge you and ms bartman jr have on the subject, if you like you can post it and I promise I'll read it.
Why would I bother posting my opinion on the stolen generation just for you to read, when you haven't paid the same courtesy to requests already made of you to do the same?

I personally have no reason to care what you think about it all, and you've been unwilling to share any knowledge or information to suggest why your pov might be relevant, or how it might benefit anyone else.

But it was you seemed to have such a problem with what someone else might think about ths issue that you made (and continue to make) a hopeless arse of yourself. Nowhere near your best work, and it's not improving - time for an off-season sabbatical EA!