What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

Raider_69

Post Whore
img-198-this-thread-is-gay.jpg

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
FFS, are you mentally imbalanced?

No one cares what you think, unless they're as geniused as you.

Aren't you the pissant who was too scared to come back in here using his original nic because you were the laughing stock of this forum?

The nic doesn't change that dopey....

Aren't you one of the clowns in another thread that got sucked in by a completely ludicrous piss take I wrote?

I'm pretty sure it was you.

I don't remember you coming back into that thread once I revealed that.

Let me guess though you stopped reading it because you had far more high brow things to do like call someone else a gay dick or something?

Forgive us for not automatically deferring to you on a highly complex issue.

Sure you are an old man that spends most of his days on an internet forum insulting teenagers with Ren and Stimpy style humor and furthering your sole argument that "other sports are gay."

But we should believe you when declare yourself a leading authority on the Stolen Generation.

After all you were alive then.

Sure you do.

I lived through a large part of the "lost generation thing" and I have no doubt you wouldn't know your earhole from your arsehole.

Petty insults aside, I'd like to hear your opinion on the topic. It'd be interesting to hear the views of a racist old Caucasian-Australian who "lived through it."

What were you watchin the police raids with a beer, havin a laugh were ya?

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
I answered someone's direct question of me. Someone who is interested in others POVs, as am I. That's why I bother watching docos, reading newspapers, and asking you questions which you seem adamant to avoid sharing your wonderful personal insights so others might learn from whatever it is that causes you to seem to think you're above the posters you attempt to insult.

Wouldn't it be easier to save yourself the time watching those docos and reading them fancy books and just accept that you know all there is to know about the events that have occurred in your life time?

Just think..... In 20 years time kids everywhere will look up to you as THE authority on the IRAQ war. Sure you may not have paid much attention to it at the time, but hey you were alive then so that gives you all the cred you'll need.

bartman

Immortal
Just think..... In 20 years time kids everywhere will look up to you as THE authority on the IRAQ war. Sure you may not have paid much attention to it at the time, but hey you were alive then so that gives you all the cred you'll need.
Yeah, the example I was thinking of was maybe this year's GF... despite the ability of generations in the future to watch full video replays of the match, read all the match reports and interviews, digest the views of people who were there when it happened etc - they just won't be able to form a valid opinion on it apparently.

Or at least not one that could ever be as valid as my opinion... whatever it actually is? (Which incidently I'm not telling anyone, because then I couldn't think of myself as better than everyone and keep insulting people about their hip-hop or something). :lol:

^I'd love to see that Doco though Bart. What's it called? Hopefully it makes its way onto the History Channel or something.

Allright then lets talk Footy if it's such a big deal to certain posters.

Who are some Aboriginal Footy players that were part of the Stolen Generation as kids?

Arthur Beetson was the son of a Stolen Generation member.

Ryan

Juniors
2 comments:
1. "impliment". :lol:
2. The same Manly clubthat ditched Brookvale and its supporters (albeit morons) to move to Gosford - happy to backstab a 1908 establishment club at the same time.
3. The same club that tried to charge children for signed jerseys.

Ryan - Manly are scum and represent scum. You, as a supporter of scum, are scum. Die Manly scum.

Scum. :x

That's your best effort ?:shock:
I gave you WAY too much credit my friend.:lol:
Your point 1 does suggest a spelling error. But dude, what the hell is clubthat?

You should be proud of your heritage. If you don't answer these questions, your obviously ashamed to be you:-
1. What do you do for a job?
2. Which demographic are you based (to keep this generic of coarse)?
3. How much is the property you own worth?
4. Why are there no drug dealers where you live?

This scum just went for a walk on Harbord Beach as the sun went down with his lady, then met up with a friend to share a beer and hit 60 golf balls at Terrey Hills driving range, to come home to my house and wind down for a night, with the ocean breeze blowing in from the east through the bedroom window.

You?

Petty insults aside, I'd like to hear your opinion on the topic. It'd be interesting to hear the views of a racist old Caucasian-Australian who "lived through it."

What were you watchin the police raids with a beer, havin a laugh were ya?

Yeah, that was me. Jumping in and giving the old fellas a kick when the coppers backs were turned and occasionally knocking over the bottles of metho.

Why don't you give your opinion on the stolen generation, you've already said you know all about it haven't you?

Not bad considering you're a white 14 year old kiwi girl....

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
Yeah, that was me. Jumping in and giving the old fellas a kick when the coppers backs were turned and occasionally knocking over the bottles of metho.

Why don't you give your opinion on the stolen generation, you've already said you know all about it haven't you?

Not bad considering you're a white 14 year old kiwi girl....

Yeah a white 14 year old girl kiwi girl would have no right to an opinion.

Maybe its best you don't voice your opinion here as it would no doubt be rooted in racist bigotry.

Are aborigines and young people the only groups in society you hate?

I'm sure there are people outside your peer group of dinosaurs that you embrace (like young neo nazi's, klan members etc.)

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
Bobby Digital I would like to hear more of your thoughts on the Stolen Generation.

You sound like someone that has taken an interest in it and may have a different perspective on it.

EA won't volunteer anything until you do as he is a child, so maybe give us more of your opinion and EA may give us an opinon.

*bark* *bark*

Perspective.

I have more respect for the 14 year old kiwi girl than I have for you. At least she didn't come here under a new nic to hide who she was....