What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfman shaves beard and slobs down Watmough...

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
What are you talking about?

Who do you think I am? Are you trying to say I'm not a popular Mouse come Superhero?

You are most likely Ron Casey but no one has any problem with you using an alias.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The WOLFMAN just won his first ever 1st grade GF he's been in.... Just got selected in the fricken AUSTRALIAN team, hittin the pi*s on MAD MONDAY with his team mates, struth I'd kiss 'em all on the face as well!!!!!

Oh, and I've been in Manly all week and wolfman is killin' it with the ladies the lucky bas*ard! :)

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

The WOLFMAN just won his first ever 1st grade GF he's been in.... Just got selected in the fricken AUSTRALIAN team, hittin the pi*s on MAD MONDAY with his team mates, struth I'd kiss 'em all on the face as well!!!!!

Oh, and I've been in Manly all week and wolfman is killin' it with the ladies the lucky bas*ard! :)

Better than kissing a bloke who hurls coins at him.

Yeah, that was me. Jumping in and giving the old fellas a kick when the coppers backs were turned and occasionally knocking over the bottles of metho.

Why don't you give your opinion on the stolen generation, you've already said you know all about it haven't you?

Not bad considering you're a white 14 year old kiwi girl....

Metho bottles? Just couldn't help but spit out a racist sterotype there could ya?

Metho bottles? Just couldn't help but spit out a racist sterotype there could ya?

Of course not. But next time when I reply to a post of yours, I'll preface the sarcasm.

You're white, kiwi and a kid yet you're an expert on the Aboriginal stolen generation?

:lol:

You're a f**king pissant with delusions of being the white Malcom X.

Stick to trying to be the only white pretend African American gangsta in NZ....

Of course not. But next time when I reply to a post of yours, I'll preface the sarcasm.

You're white, kiwi and a kid yet you're an expert on the Aboriginal stolen generation?

You're a f**king pissant with delusions of being the white Malcom X.

Stick to trying to be the only white pretend African American gangsta in NZ....

I didn't say I was an expert on it, but I have a well educated opinion on the matter.

How am I a pretend gangsta? Cos i'm a white man who grew up in a low socio economic area, who happens to like Hip Hop music? I like a lot of other music too btw.

White Malcolm X? lol..yeah I'm a muslim. :sarcasm:

Malcolm embraced the brotherhood of all men when he got back from Mecca, no matter the colour.

I'm just not a racist, that's all.

I didn't say I was an expert on it, but I have a well educated opinion on the matter.

Yes, of course you are. LOL

Ever sit there and wonder why a white Kiwi kid would bother to learn about the Australian Aboriginal stolen generation?

How am I a pretend gangsta? Cos i'm a white man who grew up in a low socio economic area, who happens to like Hip Hop music? I like a lot of other music too btw.

Sorry, I mistook you for the Thierry, you all look the same to me.

White Malcolm X? lol..yeah I'm a muslim. :sarcasm:

Are you really?

Sorry, I'm having the same trouble with sarcasm that you have.

Malcolm embraced the brotherhood of all men when he got back from Mecca, no matter the colour.

And you're going to be the Kiwi Malcolm X, bringing everyone togther, except white people because you don't like them too much.

I'm just not a racist, that's all.

So, what are your thoughts on white people, people of Anglo Saxon descent?

Like you.... lol

And you're going to be the Kiwi Malcolm X, bringing everyone togther, except white people because you don't like them too much.

So, what are your thoughts on white people, people of Anglo Saxon descent?

Like you.... lol

I like people of all races, I just don't like people such as yourself - racists. Pretty simple really.

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
Haha the Notorious B.I.G.O.T returns.

Your opinion is worth sh*t here. Whatever cred you may have carried on this issue by virtue of living through it has been eroded with your naive dismissal of other points of view.

DangerMouse_007

Juniors

Like I'm going to be cut by a pissant like you. I've spat smarter things than you into a tissue.

You're like John McCain. You don't want to engage on any of the issues (because that's a dead end street for you ) so you just throw out slurs and insults. Your just a distraction here. Each time you throw out lame misguided taunts you just become increasingly irrelevant. This is why you are getting torn apart. Go call some AFL players gay or something . You and in depth debate are mutually exclusive.

DangerMouse_007

Juniors
Question: Do you think that you ignore or are ignored more?

I think its a tough one and the two things are related.

One one hand you are an old bigot and would never take on board the opinions of young people, other races etc.

As a result you are no doubt a very boring, very bitter old man that no one really ever listens too.

So its a tough one.

bartman

Immortal

All he/she said was he knew about that, while asking a question about something else.

f**k me you're precious about it EA- not to mention on your high horse. (Pity that high horse in this thread is merely a pinata, which even Danger Mouse has been thumping with a stick...)