What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

that is the trolls way they come out and fire off some cheap shots when you are losing but if you win they go hide under their rock

If Wests win next week. This thread will go down as the greatest I think I have seen on a forum. Moffo couldn't have even got it this badly wrong.

MrSharky

Juniors
ROFL @ tigger... :lol: :lol:

Phil Gould in disguise?

I mean who else would tip eventual grand finalists/premiers as spooners?...
(Even though I thought the Tigers would end up mid-table like everyone else...)

icon6.gif

simon says

First Grade
brooksy19 said:
No matter what happens next sunday this thread is a hall of famer.

Well said Brooksy......this is a a hall of famer alright.

Classic.

Come out Tigger...and bring Pingu with you.

We will have a loser party.

Beavis

Juniors
but, if we lose the GF, will they return to this thread. Dang we could even be labelled chokers.

tigger

Juniors
I am back, probably the world's greatest prediction has gone wrong.... In all honesty i have had any interest in the game, so haven't been on here for well over two months. I come back, see my post is the only post on here that actually has more than 5 replies.

I am ready to admit that Wests will not win the wooden spoon, however the wooden spoon and 2nd is one and the same thing.

Because i got this prediction wrong & i will double up with my prediction that Wests will win tomorrow.....................

Kid

Juniors
innsaneink said:
As transparent as a pane of glass tigger, what a wank you are.
Still, atleast he came out to play. E.A you know what i mean. Thankyou ballboys and goodnight.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
tigger said:
I am ready to admit that Wests will not win the wooden spoon,

Geez I am unsure if that does not actually top the orginial statement.

GF tomorrow, Spoon has arrived at Newy, but NOW your ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your bathwater is ready for you to drink - knob.

magpiemax

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
If Wests win next week. This thread will go down as the greatest I think I have seen on a forum. Moffo couldn't have even got it this badly wrong.
Your damn right!!!Should Wests win all has been prepared with forum moderators to put this one into the "all time classic f*ckwit archives collection thread"LOL.