What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

Just keeping this thread up the top

Wheres Tigger gone?? He could be up for the Soleman Hormona award, Missing in action, as well as the worst/most embarrasing post of the year.

tigger, tigger where for art thou tigger?

Who'd have thought that a gentleman like tigger would go AWOL when this prediction went down the gurgler?

meooooooowwwwww

King Tigerman

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
tigger, tigger where for art thou tigger?

Who'd have thought that a gentleman like tigger would go AWOL when this prediction went down the gurgler?

meooooooowwwwww

some1 who looked like him was spotted at the gap last night :D

magpiemax

Juniors
tigger said:
Well another 12 months, another wasted year. When will you 'fans' learn that your merger has been falling apart since the day it started? I just can't see anyway that this is an improvement on even Western Suburbs's darkest days!!??

Oh and how good do the Balmain PL team look Yappy? :lol:
hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahahhahhahahhahhahhahhahahhahahhhahahahhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahhahahhahahahhhahahahhahah..........................................................................................................................................................................

innsaneink

Referee
lollylegs8sb.jpg

simon says

First Grade
I really miss Tigger......and not to mention the other serial Wests Tiger hater Pingu......for some reason they are AWOL....

Cmon kiddies....dont be shy,come out come out where ever you are.

NZ Magpie

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
What an idiot the creator of this thread was.

You are wrong in saying "what an idiot the creator of this thread was". To be more correct it should be, what an idiot the creator of this thread IS

hybrid_tiger

Coach
simon says said:

LOL.

A severe farkwit, who goes into hiding when we are doing well.

No doubt he is sick with the thought that we can actually win the competition. Can somebody supply him some rope if we do in fact take it out...?

Darth Bobo

I thought this thread would get old by now but damn if i don't have a laugh every time I see it bumped to the top again, well done all concerned. :thumb :lol:

RiotAct

Juniors
woah, tigger must be laurie daley in disguise, good call champion!. go the mighty tigers i'm on the bandwagon for a while

PARANoIR

Bench
tigger said:
Well another 12 months, another wasted year. When will you 'fans' learn that your merger has been falling apart since the day it started? I just can't see anyway that this is an improvement on even Western Suburbs's darkest days!!??

Oh and how good do the Balmain PL team look Yappy? :lol:

lmao, you're just won the pie in the face award for the year. I hope you make an appearance tonight.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Well... its that time of the week again!!

Come on boys... one more win away from this being the thread of the decade!!

Tigger Tigger pull the trigger!!! :lol:

Latest posts