What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

BJ

Juniors
yappy said:
Pie? I never tipped the Tiges for the spoon. Like you simo I didn't think they had semis in em this season, probably next. The only pie I got is Magpie and a satisfying dish it is. :)

your eating magpie pie? geez that's one fanatical suporter..

simon says

First Grade
yappy said:
Pie? I never tipped the Tiges for the spoon. Like you simo I didn't think they had semis in em this season, probably next. The only pie I got is Magpie and a satisfying dish it is. :)

Thats it mate....keep up a brave face.

I know your dying on the inside,the better the Wests Tigers goes,and the more we all get behind em.....well,I dont have to spell it our for ya.

Nighty night mate,sweet dreams.

yappy

Bench
simon says said:
Thats it mate....keep up a brave face.

I know your dying on the inside,the better the Wests Tigers goes,and the more we all get behind em.....well,I dont have to spell it our for ya.

Nighty night mate,sweet dreams.

:lol: Then clearly you don't know sh*t. (but then we knew that already). Good luck to you, but I couldn't care less if your pussies win every premiership from now till the end of time. I support the Magpies - there will never be a substitute.

Go the Mighty Magpies Flegg side. Premiership glory coming in 05 for me! (I hope ;-) )

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Haven't been to here for a while. What a classic thread. Looks like some people have a huge amount of egg on their face. It's obviously not the Wests Tigers supporters that have wasted their time in the last 5 years it's the old Magpies and Balmain supporters who are living in the past and won't get to experience the excitment of finals footy with a huge crowd. Jump on before your too old and bitter because it's not too late!

joejoe

Juniors
Go the magpies!!!

That flegg side is damn good!
I honestly think the Dragons were a better side but the Magpies played with heaps of passion!

simon says

First Grade
Im sure you and yer 5 toothless buddies will be swilling beam and waving yer little black and white flag ad nauseam in perpetuity.

Say gday to Yappy for me while you are there.

:lol: :lol:

westie

Bench
simon says said:
Im sure you and yer 5 toothless buddies will be swilling beam and waving yer little black and white flag ad nauseam in perpetuity.

Sell out scum

gallagher

Juniors
simon says said:

Whats your problem with people supporting the Magpies or Balmain?
I can why your having a ago at the tosser who started the thread, saying we were gonna get the spoon, but why attack the guys who wanted to 'stay' with their team?
We chose to support the Wests Tigers and some didn't. Whats the big deal?

simon says

First Grade
Cos those idiots are doing everything they can to ruin the Wests tigers,henceforth my dislike of them.

BTW I love watching the lower grades.I have no issue with that at all.....

magpiemax

Juniors
Tugger has always been recognised as an astute and very smart person when it comes to discussing Rugby League.Pffffft.....

Latest posts