What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

tigger

Juniors
Well well well, Magpie Max has crawled out of EA's arse for a brief moment, nice to see you cannot hold your breath forever!

As for you EA, life is a mother farker and now have the situation of having no football team to follow, oh well, the English Premier League has 4 games left, so that will keep me occupied until then. Then the Ashes!

League has started to become very uninteresting for a stubborn fan like me, so i guess the game will just have to lose me.

Due to this, i will withdraw from this forum until further notice.

No hard feelings, i certainly have never meant any disrespect to the members of this forum, i have just tried to keep it going.... as you can see, most threads die unless someone comes in and calls someone or the team a disgrace. Anyway, you get back to massaging Ray Hadley's feet and i will go to the pub.

Cheers,
Tigger

tigger

Juniors
Well well well, Magpie Max has crawled out of EA's arse for a brief moment, nice to see you cannot hold your breath forever!

As for you EA, life is a mother farker and now have the situation of having no football team to follow, oh well, the English Premier League has 4 games left, so that will keep me occupied until then. Then the Ashes!

League has started to become very uninteresting for a stubborn fan like me, so i guess the game will just have to lose me.

No hard feelings, i certainly have never meant any disrespect to the members of this forum, i have just tried to keep it going.... as you can see, most threads die unless someone comes in and calls someone or the team a disgrace. Anyway, you get back to massaging Ray Hadley's feet and i will go to the pub.

Cheers,
Tigger

westie

Bench
tigger said:

Cheers,
Tigger

Damn... I'm genuinely gunna miss you. Thanks for the laughs buddy.

yappy

Bench
Ah he'll be back. He's just after a bit of sympathy. ;-)

He wouldn't be able to resist coming and sticking it to us Westies. Especially if the game plan Sheensy has borrowed off Raudoniskis turns to crap (didn't work in 99 - won't work now). There mightn't be much joy in his life anymore but there will always be the JV failure to bring a smile to his face. :p

Don't worry Tigger mate. We still love you.

hahahaha

On ya bike Tigger you pissant. Can't handle the fact that your beloved team is now merged scum too. :lol:

Oh, and if you're in the LU EPL Fantasy League, it's been a pleasure proving you know nothing about Soccer as well as League. ;-)

Ribs

Bench
Little chance of that happening thankfully..... Unless they let Gasnier or Barrett drive the bus to the game, then we could lose the lot.

Should be an interesting game, Id say your blokes will need to get some points early and hope we panic. Which we do.....

Hows things E.A? Still fighting the morons in TFC?

westie

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Great book, damn good BBC series.... bloody Yank movie.

Haven't seen it but knew it would be average.

I think you'll find the movie was made in Britain by a Brit.

yappy

Bench
westie said:
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Great book, damn good BBC series.... bloody Yank movie.

Haven't seen it but knew it would be average.

I think you'll find the movie was made in Britain by a Brit.

still f*cked it up.

It has some good bits and a few in jokes like the original Marvin from the tv series in a cameo and the original Arthur as the Magrathean recorded announcement, but mostly the funny bits fall flat due to crap delivery. I wouldn't have cared if it was directed by a Brit, a Yank, or a friggin Azherbaijani - it just would have been nice if it had a proper director. :cry: