What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

tigger

Juniors
yappy said:
Nah he's definitely his own man. Just lonely for company.

How are you Tig? You must be happy with the Denistone Devon Rex in the Premier League top 8. meeooww.

Alright, waiting for the cricket to start.

Business is busy, which is great, as it leaves me little time to read anything written by most of the twats in this forum...... hello Max.

Slappy

Juniors
"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other.
That word is SODOMY."

Sir Tiggston Churchill

Ha Ha Tigger you prick!!!

lotti

Bench
uh guys what happened today, even though I'm a Melbourne fan I still can't figure out how they won. The tigers won't get the spoon Newcastle will.

Yeah, we won't get the spoon. This is tigger our resident moron's thread. For some strange reason he thinks that all the legit supporters give a sh*t what he thinks. He's basically the resident punching bag.

He's still pissed off that his beloved Balmain have now merged twice ( :lol: )changing him from a plain dickhead to a hypocritical dickhead.

But it's ok tigger, you can follow the Tigers and they're untouched by mergers or forced relocations, all you have to do is go here and say you love them....

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

nice person.

Vanilla Dice

Juniors
My beloved Newcastle is headed for the wooden spoon this year....

What is the etiquette regarding a team who doesnt get off zero by season's end ?(except the byes of course...)

Do the whole of the playing and coaching staff have to do hot laps of Newcastle Stadium in the altogether?? Its customary when playing cards for such rules to be had...

Perhaps this is a new money spinning idea from the inventive Knights.. they have seen the miracle that is Big Brothel, and wonder whether indeed they can profit from it....

smeghead

Bench
Interesting. Maybo Johns can make extra money that day by selling space on either of his enourmous cheeks to advertisers. Buy both get the date 4 free

tigger

Juniors
BUMP.

Ok, so i am wrong, you will not win the spoon, but that is only through the demise of newcastle, not because Wests do not deserve it.

It also doesn't stop the fact that except for the Balmain Juniors, the squad is sh it

Slappy

Juniors
You are so predictable!

You are a recurrent disease that pops up after every loss!!!
You seem to be quiet when we win!

You really are a bitter bastard!!!

westie

Bench
Slappy said:
You are so predictable!

You are a recurrent disease that pops up after every loss!!!
You seem to be quiet when we win!

You really are a bitter bastard!!!

If you were in his situation, wouldnt you be bitter too?

Slappy

Juniors
westie said:
If you were in his situation, wouldnt you be bitter too?

I can understand a lot of fans feeling bitter for the merger, but why take it out on the merged team that at least half represents the club that you followed.

This dickhead should harass the NRL or even the cashed up clubs that created the situation. Coming in here and taking potshots at the JV, its players and fans is not going to make me feel sorry for him.

He only comes in here with the sole intention of putting sh*t on my club!

He's an arsehole!!!
If he can't get over it, then it is his prerogative to not support the team, but this doesn't mean he has to continually degrade the club and its fans!

tigger

Juniors
Why do you get offended by the truth?
Which side of the JV did you come from? or are you a scummy 'new' fan, that has not association to either side?
Whatever your answers, the fact is that the JV is dying a slow death and i will be laughing when you lot are crying..... Campbelltown scum.

tugger...

The team you professed to follow, Balmain, have merged twice now. Who next, Wentworthville?

It's your team's identity that's being eroded to non-existence, not ours.

Wests are still intact in PL and JF, Balmain aren't.

Complain to them, we just don't care, you're offically a dinosaur now....

Slappy

Juniors
If you will be laughing when we will be crying, and you are confident in your prediction that the JV is dying a slow death, then why do you feel the need to constantly remind us of it?

Tugger it sounds like you aint too confident about your little prediction!

In the future we might be crying but one thing is for sure... you are the sorry bastard that is crying now!!!!

Why else do you keep this nonsense up? You threatened to leave not long ago but you keep comin' back to reaffirm your shaky belief!!

Not too convincing tugger!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

joejoe

Juniors
Lets look at the financial status of the JV clubs.

Wests leagues - Making millions in profit, decent home ground

Balmain Leagues - struggling leagues club, home ground is falling down

innsaneink

Referee
tigger said:
Which side of the JV did you come from? or are you a scummy 'new' fan, that has not association to either side?
Whatever your answers, the fact is that the JV is dying a slow death and i will be laughing when you lot are crying..... Campbelltown scum.

JV dying a slow death......:lol:

Thats why theyre starting the same thing with PL.

Haha tugger, you can cheer on the BREWS, broom broom can be the catch cry. Bruiser Clarke can be patron.

Balmain
Ryde
Eastwood
Western
Suburbs

Western Suburbs Magpies Premier League

1 Shannon McDONNELL
2 Michael CROCKETT
3 Aaron MERCER
4 Matthew REICK
5 Ben YELAVICH
6 Ben ROBERTS
7 Ryan BORG
8 Jeff LIMA
9 Isaac DE GOIS ©
10 Aaron SWEENEY
11 Bronson HARRISON
12 Robert MILES
13 Nathan WATERS

14 Shannon GALLANT
15 Adam FLETCHER
16 Jarrod SAFFY
17 Abraham PRITCHARD
18 Peter MANNION
19 Kerry SMITH
20 Jamie SMALL:lol:

wrecking16yc.th.jpg

magpiemax

Juniors
tigger said:
You know something Tugger?????
When you die one day I would like to propose a toast by pouring a bottle of Johnie Walker blue label over your grave to honour your life!!!
Only thing is hope you don't mind me passing it through my kidney's first.

Latest posts