What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

westie

Bench
Can we at least keep the Tigger insults at a cetain level. We really do seem to lack with comments like this:

tigger youre the biggest f***ing dumbmerkin you f***ing sheepshagging merkin

Please be more creative.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i agree why the hll did we merge has got me beat, suppose to get better when you merge not worse

Because if you didn't merge you would have a massive collection of wooden spoons from teams that no longer exist in any form, merged or otherwise.
8)

innsaneink

Referee
Lampy180x180.jpg

LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Surgeguard_DoubleAdaptor_me.jpg

Shemales want to meet you

yappy

Bench
how did the Epping Leptics go today at WIN? At least when the Maggies are humiliated we stand on our own two feet to do it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How is your merged team going tugger?

Winning Premier League are they?

I wouldn't know because unlike my team, yours doesn't get any TV time. 8)

Ryde-Eastwood/Balmain.....has a ring to it doesn't it? A bit like the one around your bathtub each February.

You whined like a bitch when Wests and Balmain merged but you've been a bit silent on the mergers since your beloved team merged. Karma is a bitch aint it?

And, you were all mouth before the season, f**ked off when the Tigers won a few and you've now grown balls again because they've lost a couple. Must be tough with those knackers going up and down in your groin like a yo-yo.

Meooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

yappy

Bench
The Magpies have always been weak against Parrascummatta

And Balmain Ryde Eastwood Denistone Epping Marsfield Ermington Macquarie Park Gladesville Putney Pussies have never beaten Newtown in their history! #-o

magpiemax

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
How is your merged team going tugger?

Winning Premier League are they?

I wouldn't know because unlike my team, yours doesn't get any TV time. 8)

Ryde-Eastwood/Balmain.....has a ring to it doesn't it? A bit like the one around your bathtub each February.

You whined like a bitch when Wests and Balmain merged but you've been a bit silent on the mergers since your beloved team merged. Karma is a bitch aint it?

And, you were all mouth before the season, f***ed off when the Tigers won a few and you've now grown balls again because they've lost a couple. Must be tough with those knackers going up and down in your groin like a yo-yo.

Meooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
EA...,why don't you tell us what you really think of him???? 8)

Latest posts