What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

Suzie

Juniors
yeah I hope you're wrong too. Give Morris a chance at 1/2 before you write him off. As for the forwards, well, they know they stuffed it last season, I reckon they'll be back wanting to prove themselves this season.

I'd see Cameron Douglas at 97 as more value that Fitzhenry on the bench.

And Chopsy if we win we're going out after the game

Apparently Trent will be wanting a chat when we're out ...

there are a lot worse sides than us running round based on Round 1.

We keep the 4 key players fit we make the semis end of section

We have had Marshall for 1 full season.

That year we won the comp

He is THAT good

Suzie said:
yeah I hope you're wrong too. Give Morris a chance at 1/2 before you write him off. As for the forwards, well, they know they stuffed it last season, I reckon they'll be back wanting to prove themselves this season.

Good point suz.

Worst come to the worst we could change the team we support hey ?

alien

Referee
***wests tigers wont get the wooden spoon, they will make the top 8 and maybe even the top 4***

brooksy19 said:
Yeah, Im feeling a whole let better after round one's effort.

You guys stuck it to melbourne and nearly did it, where as im dreading this weekends game, even if it is in canberra.......too many damn injuries to early in the season.

smeghead

Bench
It really is a patience game in 2007. Things have not gelled. Marshall looks uncomfortable, Morris is slowly settling and ball work is needed

We will see

You are kidding smeghead
What about the powder puff forwards ?
What about the 2 f**king clowns on the wing
What about the fullback who is playing like a sh*t version of Joel Caine
What about a bench that lacks impact
If we had Johns at 7 and Brett Kenny at 6 we'd still be gtting belted
Wake up

smeghead said:
It really is a patience game in 2007. Things have not gelled. Marshall looks uncomfortable, Morris is slowly settling and ball work is needed

We will see

I know the feeling.....but look at it this way, the only way you can go is up.

chileman said:
I think the Knights and Raiders will battle it out for that honour (sppon that is)

I don't think there will be a battle at all, i believe the roosters will get the honour this season :)

jilliby kitty

Juniors
The right of reply

Concerning my ejection form this forum last week I would like to state my case as I was not allowed to last week publicly

(1) the story I posted was deleted for the reason that my story was somehow untrue .i gave my source as sky news obviously the moderator failed to check this before acting . as it was directly supported by the tele 5/3/007 pages 2 ANTI TERROR UNIT,,,,”

(2) to this end the judgement and impartiality of Diablo must be questioned. the said moderator deleted the post without any notification. then proceeded to delete other posts.Asking why? While saying nothing .if this is moderators “BEST PRACTICE” then say so and we can all leave this place to the thumpers

(3) there was clamed to be a plethora of notification .this is untrue .i received
messages. email notification basically only saying “you got a private messages” most
of these Messages were in reply to me asking first if I was visible then asking who
was deleting my posts. 4 or 5 Hours later Diablo finally mailed that he was the
coward deleting posts without notification

(4)as I was finding every thing I said being deleted by the alleged coward I proceeded to
post sarcastic comments at the end of posts with the intention of pissing off the said
coward .but as there is a time component in the site that interrupts this a flooding it
boot my arse as a consequence

(5) at the time I was truly ropable. I had returned from watching parra choke .and in fine
Spirts, Was looking forward to a little word play. had the alleged coward reported his
dubious deeds I would have acknowledged it and moved on but as he neither did this
nor indicated that he was deleting posts .i keep asking to the point where I called the
alleged coward a “gutless c” .i don’t retract this .and say to the shrieking princesses.
buy a box of tissues .
in the words of john singleton “people who don’t use words like f & c shouldn’t
be playing rugby league”(here here) and as this is still and RL I’ll live with that

(6) the agenda now is Diablo should come forward and give reason why he act so ineptly.
Was he goaded into doing this by a third party ?did he act alone in so should surrender
his moderating privileges as this is clearly beyond his capabilities

Just quietly

Jilliby kitty

Dallas

Juniors
Right. Ive just read this whole bloody topic, and what a load of s*it it is.

All you pussy fans, come out to Campbelltown and see how a real football team operates.

It pisses me right off that morons from Balmain can come on forums like this and put s*it on my club at every bloody opportunity.

Yes, I am one of the people who goes to every match with my Black and White flag.

I dont follow Balmain and I never will. They are filth as far as I am concerned, and a blight on the reputation of my great club.

If you follow them, then good for you. Dont put s*it on my club and I wont put it on yours.

The Magpies are by far in the better position in the JV. We have the money, we can and DO field an INDEPENDENT team in the NSWRL competition. Us and OUR MEMBERS have the ability to pull the plug on Wests Tigers whenever we feel like doing so.

We wont (for the time being at least) because we are happy to see OUR players play 1st grade. Why is Balmain so high on the table this season? Easy! Because YOU HAVE OUR PLAYERS!

So, rather then Bret (FULLY MERGED TEAM) being the Balmain Ryde Eastwood District Rugby League football club you are ACTUALLY the Western Suburbs Tigers District Rugby League football club, on account that you have most of our players.

So, thanks for your support Bret. We really appreciate it.

Im counting down the days now as to when the club is taken over by Ryde Eastwood totally. I cant wait for that. Because, while the 'tigers' are being buried 6 foot under, the Magpies will be dancing and pissing on your grave.

Magpies Forever - Tigers NEVER.

N.C.

Juniors
Dallas said:
Right. Ive just read this whole bloody topic, and what a load of s*it it is.

All you pussy fans, come out to Campbelltown and see how a real football team operates.

It pisses me right off that morons from Balmain can come on forums like this and put s*it on my club at every bloody opportunity.

Yes, I am one of the people who goes to every match with my Black and White flag.

I dont follow Balmain and I never will. They are filth as far as I am concerned, and a blight on the reputation of my great club.

If you follow them, then good for you. Dont put s*it on my club and I wont put it on yours.

The Magpies are by far in the better position in the JV. We have the money, we can and DO field an INDEPENDENT team in the NSWRL competition. Us and OUR MEMBERS have the ability to pull the plug on Wests Tigers whenever we feel like doing so.

We wont (for the time being at least) because we are happy to see OUR players play 1st grade. Why is Balmain so high on the table this season? Easy! Because YOU HAVE OUR PLAYERS!

So, rather then Bret (FULLY MERGED TEAM) being the Balmain Ryde Eastwood District Rugby League football club you are ACTUALLY the Western Suburbs Tigers District Rugby League football club, on account that you have most of our players.

So, thanks for your support Bret. We really appreciate it.

Im counting down the days now as to when the club is taken over by Ryde Eastwood totally. I cant wait for that. Because, while the 'tigers' are being buried 6 foot under, the Magpies will be dancing and pissing on your grave.

Magpies Forever - Tigers NEVER.

Each to their own, champ. But I bet you'd feel a whole lot better if you just took a few deep breaths, closed your eyes and jumped...

Nighty night.