What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woolford Not Wanted!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's not what you said before Petey.

This must the biggest scoop since Tony Hearne pulled on a Saints jumper.

parra pete

Referee
He actually put pen to paper last night to seal the deal after being examined by the St George Club doctor..

The Preacher

First Grade
parra pete said:
He actually put pen to paper last night to seal the deal after being examined by the St George Club doctor..

And our neurosurgeon found nothing as well !!!!!:crazy:

parra pete

Referee
#-o

It was a good guess of mine that he was going to sign with the Dragons.
He has signed..so who gives a continental. End of story...Thanks for coming. Live with it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
parra petering out said:
It was a good guess of mine
No, it was a bad guess Parra Petey. You were w-r-o-n-g.

Unfortunately, you're not one of these blokes who admits to his own mistakes.

.JOHNSY

Juniors
parra pete said:
The announcement of Simon's signing was delayed by St George for reasons best known to the Dragons camp. He was secured as way back as the middle of May....
after being cleared by the doc.

And now the other day he only put pen to paper

parra pete

Referee
Yeah..I was wrong...Way back on May 6. Continued to be wrong right up until Germ signed with you blokes. It was a bad guess. I admit it. Can't think how I plucked such a ridiculous idea out of left field, especially when all the talk was Simon was going to England.
Can't believe how wrong I was. I admit my mistake...
Oh, and if Simon does finally get on the paddock for the Dragons, don't believe it -it's not him..... We've heard it all before.
Good luck, Mr Forum owner....:lol:
Why don't you delete the Dragons rumours thread...
Oh sorry, I forgot Woolford to St George wasn't a rumour it was a fact...

parra pete

Referee
Willow said:
Isnt this still in the wild unsubstantiated rumour stage? Have to say I haven't paid much attention to it.

If Woolford played twice as good, for half the money, and could put a sock in it, then it might be OK.

Interesting post from someone who knew all along..Onya Willow.

parra pete

Referee
Willow said:
This is like one of those arguments over religion. Parra pete can't prove that Woolford has signed. But can you prove that he hasn't signed?

With respect to pete, I heard a definite maybe as well. Good source too. But there's no way I'd be backing it on that basis. Sounds like there's been a meeting, but no confirmation either way.

At the end of the day, I take my reliable sources with a grain of salt. They'll pick a winner this week, then get run down by a nag the next week. No such thing as a sure bet.

But hey, for what its worth the mail is that the coming of Wooford isn't far away. You just need to have faith. ;-)

FYI...I TRUST MY SOURCES..They are impeccable....

parra pete

Referee
I know I've got a sore shoulder from carrying this load on my own..:lol:
but I'm not as rich, money wise.
BUT I do have a lot of close friends with connections in Rugby League and you'd be surprised who they are.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
parra pete said:
I know I've got a sore shoulder from carrying this load on my own..:lol:
but I'm not as rich, money wise.
BUT I do have a lot of close friends with connections in Rugby League and you'd be surprised who they are.....

will this wank fest ever end!?
Petey you were WRONG! Yea fine, you posted that Simon would go to saints, and he did... got news for ya... IT'S BEEN THE THE WORST KEEP SECRET IN LEAGUE HISTORY!
its been on the cards since f**king april!
You've taken someone elses whisper, run it as your own and had countless guess's (wrong ones at that) about when the deal would be announced

You my good man, are full of sh*te! :lol:

parra pete

Referee
Raider_69 said:
will this wank fest ever end!?
Petey you were WRONG! Yea fine, you posted that Simon would go to saints, and he did... got news for ya... IT'S BEEN THE THE WORST KEEP SECRET IN LEAGUE HISTORY!
its been on the cards since f**king april!
You've taken someone elses whisper, run it as your own and had countless guess's (wrong ones at that) about when the deal would be announced

You my good man, are full of sh*te! :lol:

And the fact that Simon was going to Saints was posted on these forums Loooooooong before I mentioned it on May 6.......You forgot to mention that..
As for the whisper, right in my ear from someone who knows ....Yeah I did ...a very reliable whisper it turned out too...
I can understand Willow having the sh*ts cos it is obvious St George do not wish to be a competive side..and You Raider 69 you too are entited to be sh*tty..because the Raiders are losing their most competive player.
Good tag teaming...Give it to me....Go ahead, make my day. :lol:
You blokes have got nothing....not even constructive criticism..

parra pete

Referee
AS for the wank fest...you are the ones keeping it going....Get your mummy to sew up your pockets for Christ's sake....