What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word of the Day Thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's the rules, everyday a word will be posted in this thread, and every post for that day in this thread must contain that word in a sentence of every post. The only people who can make the word of the day for this thread are Houdini and madunit, cos its our idea! :D

This thread is here to strengthen everyone's vocabulary and make the fun bar an intellectually stimulating area of LU.

For example; the word of the day is apples.

I would post something like "Macintosh computers are the worst apples ever"

You get the gist of it all.

Here's todays word.

PRECOGNITIVE

Houdini

First Grade
with my precognitive skills, I knew about the existance of this thread before madunit posted it :D

weasel

First Grade
My precognitive skills vanished when I made my tips last week. 2 from 7. :|

weasel

First Grade
Earl seems to have no idea what 'precognitive' means. Prove me wrong, Earl. Prove me wrong.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought it was supposed to be the old gag like;

The word for hte day is legs, so spread the word.

Oh...........and by the way............precognitive.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Whose up for a game of Checkers? I think i just slipped and lost my precognitive skills!

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm having trouble spelling precognitive!!!!

The word needs to be treated with Nads!!! Too many nits!!!

***MH***

Bench
my Dyslexic daughter is precognitive and her boyfriend is going to have a meeting with my axe!

Latest posts