What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word of the Day Thread

Houdini

First Grade
I thought madunit had a word but he isn't around yet, so Houdini will step in with an alternate word for today.

Bacchanalia

*There's a bacchanalia at my place tonight :alcho:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
When are you having a bacchanalia then PK?

I dont wanna miss out on something this good :p ;-) :lol: :lol:

pixie nipples

Juniors
I am under the assumption that for years the Australian Media were at a bacchanalia when they came up with the concept of chasing a critically ill man half way around the world in the pursuit of money they claimed he stole.

Houdini

First Grade
Yeah well, living your life at the expense of others would make your whole life a bacchanalia wouldn't it? :roll:

pixie nipples

Juniors
Houdini, whoever you are, you are deluded. I have never made any rash decisions due to the effects of alcohol. Neither did my dearly departed.

Your generalistaions are typical of the Australian public.

I can't believe I called Australia my home.

Houdini

First Grade
Pixie, take your cries for pity somewhere else. Your'e nothing more than a dirty curbcrawler

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How can someone, whose husband screwed the Australian public for years, and not admit to it, yet know that it happened, actually have the gall to call someone else deluded.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
pixie nipples said:
Houdini, whoever you are, you are deluded. I have never made any rash decisions due to the effects of alcohol. Neither did my dearly departed.

No, but your husband did, thats the only way you could have sex.

Latest posts