What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge discussion

saint-colesy

Juniors
St.Linnane - we should be able to get tickets comfortably - even if a sell out, if willing to pay a little extra will be heaps of tickets around.

How many of your group is planning on going to this - the full 8 or just a few. Again might be able to go down the group booking option.

Did you guys ever end up booking tickets for this match?

If so where?

saint-colesy

Juniors
Really? I got like all the way to confirming to pay for tickets just then? My mum said she signed up to be a member and It took about 3 minutes to sign up..

I'm thinking we get tickets as close as possible to the kop, whilst getting a decent view at the same time.

saint-colesy

Juniors
Hmm, i did try and organise for a english relo to get me tickets. Dont know if hes pulled through yet or not though.

Benny

First Grade
Major - Mate finally heard back from my mate so just the 1 seat (not 2 for the Super League).

St Linnane - Same just the 1 seat for me for Europa game.

Whats doing with accomodation and transport for these 2 games/nights...be keen to join in with people and if anyone else travelling singularly look to share a room.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Benny, the 8 of us have accomodation booked in Manchester for the whole time (some arrive Thursday from London, whilst others on Friday from Sydney). The Thursday night, the guys going to the Liverpool match will be travelling back to Manchester and staying at the Ibis Manchester City Centre (on Princess street I think). How you get back I have no idea, but I believe trains are available and there will be 4 or 5 of you so fairly safe in numbers one would assume.

On the Friday, we are all heading to Liverpool for the Anfield tour, again this will be via the train but this trip we have 8 people.

STG-MACCA

Bench
No worries, thanks SS. I got word back from the fella from St Helens and he advised me that the tickets go on sale Monday their time. So come about 8.10pm our time Monday ill have us 16 tickets in the reserved North Stand.

The Saints front office must resemble the other Saints front office at times. Nothing on their site about tickets for any of the 2011 season, let alone the 5th or 6th round we are trying to get seats for :crazy:

I think old mate that is on the email Major is not the right guy if he can't get the release date correct (twice).

I also emailed on Friday morning and I'm yet to receive any response. Saints in Aus at a minimum have the auto-reply :lol:

The Major

Bench
Spot on Paul. Went on line again tonight as per what we were told no less by the St Helens club directly that tickets are on sale today (their time). Nothing on the website. So another phone call was made to which we were told theres a problem with their ticketing system at the moment and tickets now wont be available until next week.

The Major

Bench
You wanna meet us there Colesy are come to Manchester and hitch a ride with us to Anfield and then to the Friday night footy?

STG-MACCA

Bench
I'm sure the train can fit another 4 on board lol.

When Major says hitch a ride.......at this stage, we are getting a train / bus combination (public transport).

The Major

Bench
Colesy, how many tickets did u say you wanted for the St Helens game on the Friday night ? Could have sworn you asked for 6 not 4.

Saints75

Juniors
Check out the wigan shirt for the wcc its on redvee under the st george supporters coming over post looks like it was designed by a blind donkey with a crayon

St. Linnane

First Grade
Check out the wigan shirt for the wcc its on redvee under the st george supporters coming over post looks like it was designed by a blind donkey with a crayon

It does; but it won't stop me buying one when I'm over there just so I have something from the game :)

Latest posts