What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge discussion

Benny

First Grade
Just finished the last leg of my tour that included Liverpool smashing Man U at Anfield today - what a great trip:

1 World Club Championship with St.George Winning

2 EPL Games including a Liverpool win over Man U at Anfield

2 FA Cup Games including a brilliant draw by Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road

1 Europa game with a win by Liverpool

1 Super League Game - among many other things!

Stagger Lee

Bench
Just finished the last leg of my tour that included Liverpool smashing Man U at Anfield today - what a great trip:

1 World Club Championship with St.George Winning

2 EPL Games including a Liverpool win over Man U at Anfield

2 FA Cup Games including a brilliant draw by Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road

1 Europa game with a win by Liverpool

1 Super League Game - among many other things!

Sounds like you have had a great holiday Benny - feel free to post any pics of the WCC you took. :)

Now does anybody know if the saints are producing a WCC dvd?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Something I forgot to mention.....

This game showed that Saints back-line movment is a lot more effective when they do it from the other side of the goal post.

The majority of the opposition forwards have been attracted to the other side of the field after 2-3 hit-ups. With the extra space it allows an extra decoy runner, & with the backline spread out it creates wider gaps - so they are either gonna mark up inside, allowing Boyd to pass to Morris, or they will be out wider so Boyd or Creagh can find space.

I really hope they continue to do this, if it's as effectiveness as it was against Wigan. There was a few other little variations, & as Bennett said, their attack is astill a work in progress.

Good times, good times.

Jolly Green

Juniors
Hi Dragons,

Sorry if this has already been answered but I saw a post from Slackboy72 asking if anyone had made a copy of the WCC against Wigan.

I was unable to watch the game and my duaghter recorded it onto her MyStar but is was accidentally erased before I could watch it.

So if anyone has a copy that I can get from them can you let me know please and put me out of my misery?

Cheers,

Jolly Green (Dragon) 1921