What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge - NOT live on Nine

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You're right, a Grand Final and the winner will be forgotten over a try in a qualifying final for a team that came runners-up in the big show. It was boring watching the games against Parramatta last year, simply because they were too inept to put up a fight.

Does it still hurt that we went all the way in 2010 when you couldn't even make the finals? Does that try in 09 wipe away all that pain? Does losing in 09 still hurt?

But at least you have that 10 second highlight to look back on, I wish we had that instead o the trophy sitting in our cabinet.

:lol: :lol:
Ok mate.....you are right it hasn't been forgotten about.
Funny though that it only seems to be Parra fans that bring it up.
You can have your week 1 finals win from 2009.
I'll have the 2010 Premiership thanks, and the 18-12 & 30-0 wins were very satisfying for me, as I'm sure they were for all Dragons fans.
I understand why you say it's not a big deal to win a premiership, as it's been 25 years this year since Parra have won one.

278305-jarryd-hayne.jpg

BDGS

Bench
I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread but if it hasn't been posted. Live on Fox Sports monday 6am AEDT.

Gaseous Clay

Juniors
Where can I go to get a good history (website address) of this game?Who have won the most, Australian teams or UK teams?

The one thing I do remember is Canberra playing Widnes around 1990, and losing, despite being up by about 20 at half time. And a really bad head high tackle by one of the Raiders backs, one of the worst I've ever seen.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nope, pretty sure it was the 30-0 game last year at Kogarah.

you better Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So a nothing game?

It may as well have been from the 2010 Clayton's finals series. No Storm, no Broncos, no Dogs, no Eels.

Who'd you beat again? The Roosters? Chock full of internationals they are. And how good's their coach!

2010 was an ugly f**king year for rugby league. Please,

278305-jarryd-hayne.jpg

STG-MACCA

Bench
Yep, we beat the Roosters - you know a team that actually made the finals and won through to the grand final?

I know when you are confused about a semi final victory over a premiership you may struggle to grasp the concept of winning Footy in October!

The 18th Man

Juniors
You argue to argue Poupou - take your own advice, STFU. For once. It's getting boring. At least BunniesMan is original and demonstrates some knowledge of what the hell he is on about.